Banned and removed

News, happenings
ITSMERSH

#21 Post by ITSMERSH »

Ok, so now that my account is still active after I returned home, I want to make one thing absolutely clear:

This is not a fight of boys - this is between a Man and a piece of shit. It's up to you all to decide who's the ugly crap of piece of shit here.

Some (3) Facts:

Since I returned to the forum I made a few new publications.

At 1st there was my LazY Remaster Suite topic. Member nic007 spammed in that topic about what his remaster scripts can do, what size they do have, how fast they finish a remaster etc.pp. During the time nic007 claimed several times his script/s being final versions before uploading final versions again and again.

I did not had a final version, instead I told the people it's under development and for testings. And I also told nic007 that I'm not in competition to any of his remaster scripts or any else work of him. I wanted him to just to stay off of my topics, if he doesn't report something from testings.

He just didn't. That's why I asked Flash to lock the topic. Later I asked Flash to remove it as there was an undiscovered bug and I couldn't edit the topic anymore. So, this topic is gone with the wind!

At 2nd, the next one was N.E.M.E.S.I.S.

Member nic007 was the first member doing a post in that topic. Here's what he wrote:
nic007 wrote:Just save your configurations to an adrv, no need for this.
I didn't ask for an answer/reply if he (or anyone else) would think that there would be probably any need for this N.E.M.E.S.I.S. or even not.

I just want him to stay off of my topics, if he doesn't have anything to report from testings. He didn't.

And now, Ladies AND Gentlemen it's at least the 3rd time when he comes around supposing/spamming without to return anything from testings!

Three times, I say it again, 3 times is far enough of this behaviour.

So, Ladies AND Gentlemen: who is the...

Edit:

Probably I should do it similar. Going to 666philb's topics and telling him there's no need for his Pups since one can use Ubuntu directly.

:roll:
Last edited by ITSMERSH on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

dancytron

#22 Post by dancytron »

musher0 wrote:Hi bigpup.

I didn't know marmots could do duels? :lol:
Interesting.

BFN.
I believe those are prairie dogs.

Marmots duel with swords.

musher0

#23 Post by musher0 »

Ah. Thank you dancytron. Very informative! ;)
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

puppy_apprentice

#24 Post by puppy_apprentice »

I think that new versions of phpBB have mute option for users that don't like each other. When you add somebody to muted list you will not see his/her posts.