Joined: 01 Jan 2010 Posts: 862 Location: S.E Australia
Posted: Mon 20 May 2019, 20:42 Post subject:
UPDATED (uses utmp ilo tmp to avoid error - I kept forgetting step 2 & crashed slacko when tmp deleted).
If you have small changes (i.e. add firmware file; change a path) you want to make to an .sfs, the following .pet will allow that.
Uninstall previous version (if any) then install this.
1. copy the sfs to an empty folder (your folder).
2. in terminal, cd /(your folder)
3. run updatesfs
4. in filemanager, open /(your folder)/utmp and do edits you want.
5. Click OK button - will make mynew.sfs (could take minutes).
6. Delete original sfs in (your folder).
7. Rename mynew.sfs to original sfs name.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum