Firefox-68

Browsers, email, chat, etc.
8Geee

Firefox-68

#1 Post by 8Geee »

I decided to update ff6605 --> ff68 after reading a few security bugs. My version is rather configured (430+ deltas).

Something, I dunno where or what, is causing shopping sites like amazon, ebay, and aliexpress to display a warning box (ALERT box by title) containing the description of the site. Clicking OK or the close button to close the box... and... the page will nnot load.

I am using Private Browsing Mode "Always".

If anyone else updates to ff68, could you drop a note here with pass/fail on these major sites.

TIA
8Geee
Linux user #498913 "Some people need to reimagine their thinking."
"Zuckerberg: a large city inhabited by mentally challenged people."

Terry H

Re: Firefox-68

#2 Post by Terry H »

8Geee wrote:I decided to update ff6605 --> ff68 after reading a few security bugs. My version is rather configured (430+ deltas).

Something, I dunno where or what, is causing shopping sites like amazon, ebay, and aliexpress to display a warning box (ALERT box by title) containing the description of the site. Clicking OK or the close button to close the box... and... the page will nnot load.

I am using Private Browsing Mode "Always".

If anyone else updates to ff68, could you drop a note here with pass/fail on these major sites.

TIA
8Geee
Running firefox 68 in DpupBuster64 alpha 4. I am using firefox downloaded from firefox download site. I accessed the 3 sites you mentioned above without issue.