Chromium v83 with pepper-flash **RUNS-AS-SPOT**

Browsers, email, chat, etc.
peebee

Re: chromium_83.0.4103.116+pepper_32.0.0.387

#561 Post by peebee »

memo wrote:Does it also works on xenialpup 32 bit?
xenial. wrote:Yes it does..works perfectly.
Thanks @xenial. - I only test on my own builds.... so good to know.
ImageLxPup = Puppy + LXDE
Main version used daily: LxPupSc; Assembler of UPups, ScPup & ScPup64, LxPup, LxPupSc & LxPupSc64

memo

#562 Post by memo »

peebee wrote:
memo wrote:Does it also works on xenialpup 32 bit?
xenial. wrote:Yes it does..works perfectly.
Thanks @xenial. - I only test on my own builds.... so good to know.
Thanks , it works well on my system but I wonder if I can disable the pepper flash player and make ti work using only html5, the reason is that it is supposed to be faster. Another question, would it conflict with slimjet or use its folders? because I have also slimjet installed and it is faster for browsing but slower for youtube.
Xanialpup 7.5 32 bit

peebee

#563 Post by peebee »

memo wrote:I wonder if I can disable the pepper flash player and make ti work using only html5, the reason is that it is supposed to be faster. Another question, would it conflict with slimjet or use its folders?
Not tested but....
rm -rf /usr/lib/chromium/PepperFlash
should work

no conflict
ImageLxPup = Puppy + LXDE
Main version used daily: LxPupSc; Assembler of UPups, ScPup & ScPup64, LxPup, LxPupSc & LxPupSc64

memo

#564 Post by memo »

@ peebee

yesterday it worked nicely but today it didnot start , I typed chromium in the termianl and this is what I got

Code: Select all

sh-4.3# chromium
/usr/lib/chromium/chromium: /lib/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /usr/lib/chromium/libgtk-3.so.0)
chown: /root/spot/Downloads/*: No such file or directory
sh-4.3# 
(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyDrive'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_add_interface_dynamic: assertion 'G_TYPE_IS_INSTANTIATABLE (instance_type)' failed

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyMount'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_add_interface_dynamic: assertion 'G_TYPE_IS_INSTANTIATABLE (instance_type)' failed

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyShadowMount'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyVolume'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyVolumeMonitor'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyVolumeMonitorGoa'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: Tried to register an extension of the type (null) to extension point gio-volume-monitor. Expected type is GVolumeMonitor.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyVolumeMonitorGPhoto2'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: Tried to register an extension of the type (null) to extension point gio-volume-monitor. Expected type is GVolumeMonitor.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyVolumeMonitorMTP'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyVolumeMonitorAfc'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'GProxyVolumeMonitorUDisks2'.

(yaf-splash:23396): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: Tried to register an extension of the type (null) to extension point gio-native-volume-monitor. Expected type is GNativeVolumeMonitor.
EXIT="Exit on mouse-over"

I have not disabled the pepper mint extension and have not adjust anything. Is it a system problem or on the SFS itself. I deleted it and downloaded it again but the propblem persisted. Any suggestions?
Xanialpup 7.5 32 bit