* Fixed menu offsets when submenus are below a separator.
* Added a compile-time option to disable confirm dialogs for exiting and killing windows.
* Added a configuration option to disable the exit confirm dialog.
* Fixed a minor error in the calculation of the load bars for the load graph.
* Changed menu icons so they are no longer scaled.
* Added the ability to specify a max width for tray items.
* Added the ability to specify how items are added to the tray.
* Fixed icon loading in menus when the icon is nonexistent.
* Fixed a compile-time warning in border.c.
* Added the "nolist" group option.
* Fixed a memory leak in icon.c.
* Now maximizing a window takes advantage of the whole screen if the tray is set to auto hide (Michael Rogers).
* Fixed an intermittent bug that caused crashing on restart and exit.
* Added the ability to specify a clock format.