Resizing pup file broke graphpup?

#1 Post by willhunt »

I resized my pup file and it gave my this responce

glibc double detected or corrupt *** (!PREV) 0x0805ae78

:oops: I think I borke it :(

Nathan F

#2 Post by Nathan F »

Willhunt-
I'm sorry to say that this one is beyond me. I've actually had the same error a couple of times recently with standard Puppy. Is it still functional, I wonder? What happened for me was that the first time I tried to resize I got that same error, but it still resized okay. I tried to make it even bigger again a little while later, however, and that time it didn't work right.

Just fyi, the new Grafpup iso will be out in less than a week. There will at some point in the near future be a website complete with forum and package repository.

Nathan

Nathan F

#3 Post by Nathan F »

Willhunt-
I'm sorry to say that this one is beyond me. I've actually had the same error a couple of times recently with standard Puppy. Is it still functional, I wonder? What happened for me was that the first time I tried to resize I got that same error, but it still resized okay. I tried to make it even bigger again a little while later, however, and that time it didn't work right.

Just fyi, the new Grafpup iso will be out in less than a week. There will at some point in the near future be a website complete with forum and package repository.

Nathan