Joined: 24 Aug 2005 Posts: 13644 Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Posted: Wed 02 Nov 2005, 02:12 Post_subject:
PBdict (GUI frontend for dict)
There is a bug in PBdict, the GUI frontend for dict. The scripts are in /usr/local/PBdict/. From an initial look at script main.pb, I thought it was using gtkdialog2, so I inserted the <wtitle></wtitle> tag into gui.tpl. However, I now find that the script runs the old gtkdialog program, which does not recognise <wtitle> and terminates.
The fix for this is to edit /usr/local/PBdict/gui.tpl and remove my <wtitle> line.
You can launch PBdict from the "Word processing" menu. fixed
You can replace gtkdialog(...) with gtkdialog2(...) in main.pb.
I only did not do that, so that people using Puppy 1.0.4 don't need to download Gtkdialog2.