mega-sized usr_more ready to download

Under development: PCMCIA, wireless, etc.
Ted Dog

Sorry for the delay. mega-sized usr_more ready to download

#1 Post by Ted Dog »

http://www.puptrix.org/mega/usr_more.sfs

BTW: IU noticed as downloads increase, the bandwidth (speed of moving files) also increases. That is what I noticed before using the same host farm (www.godaddy.com) . I prepaid for high usage and you all are barely making a dent only 30GB downloaded since last week, and its about to reset next week. Come on, lets download. :D
top download: GrafPup, then PizzaPup, Grub.iso, Mean Puppy, DeVilDog.

grub.iso is only 3 downloads away from overtaking PizzaPup.

Nathan F

#2 Post by Nathan F »

Ted Dog-
Give me a couple of weeks and I'll give you some more stuff to use up bandwidth. If I were to allow downloads of Grafpup deluxe it would be in the size range of 650-700MB. I'm getting a new Grafpup iso together now anyway.

Nathan

Pizzasgood

#3 Post by Pizzasgood »

I'm planning on making a barebones 1.0.6 (which will then be the basis for loginpup) in a week or so. It won't dent it, but it can make a small scratch :wink:
[size=75]Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. --Muad'Dib[/size]
[img]http://www.browserloadofcoolness.com/sig.png[/img]

J_Rey

Hosting torrents

#4 Post by J_Rey »

If you want to use your bandwidth to help Puppy, there's a couple ways.

Use your server to help seed Puppy torrents. Install BitTorrent to your server and set it up for all the recent torrents.

See the Versions of Puppy Linux wiki page for a list of puplets. There were some that bladehunter used to host (at edgarbrits.net) that aren't available anymore (same with John Murga's Opera puplet).

Mirror official releases, especially Chubby Puppy.

Mirror/host large DotPups.

That ought to keep it busy. :)