1.06 unleashed..missing library?

Using applications, configuring, problems
Marv

1.06 unleashed..missing library?

#1 Post by Marv »

I now have 1.06 unleashed going ( I had a couple of bad crc packages before) and have produced two simple operatic puppys without Moz or Ffox. Everything works as expected except that I am unable to set a jwm desktop backdrop. Solid colors fine, Dialog box works, images found, no effect on selecting, jwm restarted, no effect, reboot, distorted lined backdrop but can return to solid colors within X without rebooting or restarting jwm again.

I am probably missing a moz related lib but can't see what at this point. My hard disk update to 1.06 with a pupget opera install works just fine in this respect, as do the stock isos.

Any thoughts? If needed I can attach my chosenpackages but it's pretty generic.
Pups currently in kennel :D Older LxPupSc and X-slacko-4.4 for my users; LxPupSc, LxPupSc64 and upupEF for me. All good pups indeed, and all running savefiles for look'n'feel only. Browsers, etc. solely from SFS.

BarryK
Puppy Master

#2 Post by BarryK »

did you include the xli program?

Marv

1.0.6 unleashed, xli enabled backdrop setting

#3 Post by Marv »

Thank You,

xli was missing. Getting it back in the unleashed packages directory and making it available and "on" in packages.txt and the lil operatic pup is happily setting backdrops in jwm.

:D
Pups currently in kennel :D Older LxPupSc and X-slacko-4.4 for my users; LxPupSc, LxPupSc64 and upupEF for me. All good pups indeed, and all running savefiles for look'n'feel only. Browsers, etc. solely from SFS.