Phantom Console

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
Lobster
Official Crustacean

Phantom Console

#1 Post by Lobster »

I was in Wimbledon yesterday (where they play the real tennis game) looking at an Xbox 360, playing a Jurrasic Park type game - they were blasting a T Rex which is bad news for endangered species.

As PS2 users we were unimpressed. Current ps2 games look like this (remember they are pushing the PS2 technology whilst the Xbox360 games are just using one of its 6 available threads) The game had an unfinished feel to it. They will get better. But revolution with its new controller is gonna be more fun - graphics no longer make a game - playability, gameability - that is the key.

Yep eventually we will get a PS3 (most probably) - but the best games are available for a PC based gaming system you have probably never heard of (yep they wanna lease it to you - console is free)

The phantom console
http://www.infiniumlabs.com/

Well OK you might have heard of it
but have you heard of a Puppy running on a Ps2 or Xbox?

Can it be done? :roll:
Puppy Raspup 8.2Final 8)
Puppy Links Page http://www.smokey01.com/bruceb/puppy.html :D

Alucard_the_dex

#2 Post by Alucard_the_dex »

actualy yes......yes it can be done :o there is a linux packadge for Ps2 that turns it into a linux computer. I highly doubt puppy wouldnt be able to install using that packedge.

Oh and yes Xbox can be turned into a computer since it bascialy well is a computer. WHen me and my Cuzin Get our 360s we are gonna take his (which we are using his cuz the laser in the CD drive died) and see if we can put our minds together and make it a computer. if not Screw it we go halfsys on a mini ITX hollow the bastard and use its dead hollow carcus as sa computer case XD

P.S. Xbox Owns PS2 Blows (even tho i own both and gamecube) :oops:
Last edited by Alucard_the_dex on Wed 07 Dec 2005, 11:27, edited 1 time in total.
~Puppy Linux~ Where mans best friend becomes PCs best friend

Alucard_the_dex

#3 Post by Alucard_the_dex »

~Puppy Linux~ Where mans best friend becomes PCs best friend