Adobe Air & Tweetdeck

Browsers, email, chat, etc.
DeafScribe

Adobe Air & Tweetdeck

#1 Post by DeafScribe »

Adobe Air has been around for awhile now, and Tweetdeck has become a must-have option for Twitter users. I would love to be able to use this app in Puppy, but I lack the time and know-how to make .pet packages of these. (I'd love to see a .pet for Task Coach too, but that's another post).

Anyone interested in taking on this challenge?

miut82

Adobe Air & Tweetdeck

#2 Post by miut82 »

If you need twitter client, I would recommend microblog-purple. It can be downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/microblog-purple/. Basically, it's the plugin for Pidgin. I use Pidgin for ICQ, Google Talk and now Twitter. Unfortunately, there's no .pet, only source code, but installation went seamlessly on my Lighthouse Pup. There's also Readme section with instructions, but it's somewhat weird. So I just did "make && make install" in the terminal window in the folder with untared files.

Works fine for me :-)

K_REY_C

Adobe Air in LUPU?

#3 Post by K_REY_C »

First Post here - any chance of installing Adobe Air on LUPU? I've seen some older posts but was thinking that with the ubuntu base it might be easier/possible now. There's a writing application I use (write or die) that only (sadly) works through AIR and I'd really like to get it running on Puppy.

Thanks! KYLE

DM was on fire!

#4 Post by DM was on fire! »

Firefox -> Echofon

I asked about AIR a while back and there hadn't been any .pets out. Something about the way AIR is configured? I can't remember.

casearis

purple-microblog

#5 Post by casearis »

How do you get the pin to work... ? I have tried on various browsers.. still can't see pin ..