Puppy 1.0.8 Network wizard bugs

Please post any bugs you have found

Puppy 1.0.8 Network wizard bugs

#1 Post by Guest »

First an apology. I meant to fix these bugs before but between one of my computers crashing, being in the middle of a very demanding project, going away for training, and having an emergency trip to Mexico after my father had a double massive heart attack, the last two months have been quite hectic.

Load driver screen does not resize correctly:
The Load driver screen is set up to autosize. Under certain configurations it does not resize correctly and goes beyond the screen borders. The only fix I've found for this is to set a default size and allow the user to resize it.

Adding wireless profiles through the new profiles editor corrupts WAG profiles buttons
This actually isn't a bug as I intended releasing changes for WAG along with the network wizard so both could use the same editor.

I will post the bug fixes before Friday.

Oh, If you were wondering. My father is in great spirit. He is already at his home recovering.

rarsa

#2 Post by rarsa »

Oops,

I wrote the previous post. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in.

BarryK
Puppy Master

#3 Post by BarryK »

Rarsa,
Great news that your dad's okay.
Don't feel pressured to update the wizard.

That over-high dialog box can be resized by right-click on the tab in the taskbar, choose "resize".

flavour

#4 Post by flavour »

Well I'm very pleased with the new wizard :)
I always found the last one too busy & difficult to read...the new one holds my hand much better & is simpler - very puppy-like :)

(I am just eth0 not wireless, so all 'swell :) )

F

rarsa

#5 Post by rarsa »