[PET] Xpdf 3.02pl4

Word processors, spreadsheets, presentations, translation, etc.
abushcrafter

[PET] Xpdf 3.02pl4

#1 Post by abushcrafter »

Made using the compiled binaries from the Xpdf website. This version has important security fixes.

The PET contains:
  • Documentation
  • pdffonts
  • pdfinfo
  • pdftops
  • xpdf
  • pdfimages
  • pdftoppm
  • pdftotext
That's all the tools and the viewer.

This PET has no other locals other than English.

Download:
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/a511100f37_11.43MB
Will add another two mirrors.

bigpup

#2 Post by bigpup »

Nice program.
Would it not be better to post this in the sub-forum documents?

abushcrafter

#3 Post by abushcrafter »

bigpup wrote:Nice program.
Thats where I personally would have put it but I think the stranded for PDF apps are under the section of graphics but then I have just realised that the menu entry's are in document! So I don't know any more. Move the thread at will. If that happens remind me to change the link in the (currently) graphics Index (Which would need moving too.) to this thread. Do I need to do that if a thread is moved to a different section?

bigpup

#4 Post by bigpup »

abushcrafter wrote:
bigpup wrote:Nice program.
Thats where I personally would have put it but I think the stranded for PDF apps are under the section of graphics but then I have just realised that the menu entry's are in document! So I don't know any more. Move the thread at will. If that happens remind me to change the link in the (currently) graphics Index (Which would need moving too.) to this thread. Do I need to do that if a thread is moved to a different section?
The new sub-forums are just starting to be used and with new change we have little problems. Pizzasgood just started the sub-forums and not sure how or if posts are going to get moved around. We have choices now where to put posts. You could ask Pizzasgood or Flash to move this post to the sub-forum Documents. I would say just leave it as is for now and let this new sub-forum setup age.
The use of the index of links to program posts is on hold for now to let the sub-forums change be implemented.

Emiliano

link not working

#5 Post by Emiliano »

I was searching for this program for long, and now I found it but the link does not work. It's the easy, light and minimal tool I search. Does anyone have this Pet, or can suggest similar fast readers?

rcrsn51

#6 Post by rcrsn51 »

There is mupdf here.

Emiliano

#7 Post by Emiliano »

Tried it, very goog visually and fast and light, but it's totally uncomfortable to use without a good frontend. updf does not work comfortably. Why it does not have it's own gui?

Anyway, I'll be using it until I don't find anything better. Does anyone know if xpdf is also without gui? And were to find it in pet package?

Cadejo

#8 Post by Cadejo »

team, can you check the hosting site? I cannot seem to get to it.