Unlike some other CD/DVD writing programs, WISH Disc-Writer is not intended to give the user access to as many CD/DVD-writing options as possible. It is intended to present computer users with as few difficult options as possible, while being as useful as possible for common purposes such as:
* Burning downloaded ISOs (CD/DVD images) to CDs or DVDs;
* creating ("mastering") new data CDs or DVDs for copying and distribution;
* copying data CDs or DVDs (including bootable ones);
* backing up files on CDs or DVDs;
* blanking rewritable CDs. _________________ It's stupid to use inferior software for ideological reasons.