Chrome suddently stopped working

Browsers, email, chat, etc.
nomellamojavier

Chrome suddently stopped working

#1 Post by nomellamojavier »

hi my chrome browser suddenly died i've typed on console "chrome" this is what i get
[7464:7464:244951880:ERROR:chrome/browser/process_singleton_linux.cc(830)] failed to create /root/.config/chromium/singletonlock: input/output error
[7464:7464:244951880:ERROR:chrome/browser/browser_main.cc(1060)] failed to create a processingleton for your profile directory. this means that running multiple instances would start multiple browser process rather than opening a new window in the existing process. Aborting now to avoid profile corruption. tks so much 4 your help

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

I think it might help if you told us which version of Puppy you're using and how you installed it (frugal or full, etc.)

nomellamojavier

puppy 5.1 full

#3 Post by nomellamojavier »

ok i've seen where my mistake is.... the file "singletonlock" appears with this warning icon so no matter how much i reinstall it doesn't change so does anyone knows how to delete this kind of file coz i've tried "forcing it" and that doesn't work neither last time that happened i had to uninstall puppy and reinstall and i don't want that again tks so much 4 your help