Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon 20 Oct 2014, 19:01
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Browsers and Internet
Chrome suddently stopped working
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
nomellamojavier

PostPosted: Thu 18 Nov 2010, 22:46    Post subject:  Chrome suddently stopped working  

hi my chrome browser suddenly died i've typed on console "chrome" this is what i get
[7464:7464:244951880:ERROR:chrome/browser/process_singleton_linux.cc(830)] failed to create /root/.config/chromium/singletonlock: input/output error
[7464:7464:244951880:ERROR:chrome/browser/browser_main.cc(1060)] failed to create a processingleton for your profile directory. this means that running multiple instances would start multiple browser process rather than opening a new window in the existing process. Aborting now to avoid profile corruption. tks so much 4 your help
Flash
Official Dog Handler

PostPosted: Fri 19 Nov 2010, 00:45    Post subject:  

I think it might help if you told us which version of Puppy you're using and how you installed it (frugal or full, etc.)
nomellamojavier

PostPosted: Fri 19 Nov 2010, 15:00    Post subject: puppy 5.1 full  

ok i've seen where my mistake is.... the file "singletonlock" appears with this warning icon so no matter how much i reinstall it doesn't change so does anyone knows how to delete this kind of file coz i've tried "forcing it" and that doesn't work neither last time that happened i had to uninstall puppy and reinstall and i don't want that again tks so much 4 your help
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Browsers and Internet
Jump to: