Forum downtime and issues today

News, happenings
linuxsansdisquedur

#21 Post by linuxsansdisquedur »

thanks john murga :D , how can we keep on running puppy without your forum :?
happy very long years to you ( and the forum :wink: )
le max avec le min

Béèm
Location: Brussels IBM Thinkpad R40, 256MB, 20GB, WiFi ipw2100. Frugal Lin'N'Win

#22 Post by Béèm »

Today I have following text when selecting a thread:
I cleared the browser cache in case of.
Is the forum sick?

Code: Select all

thumbnails in progress : %d of %d', 'Delete_unknown_thb_achieved' => '%d of %d ghost thumbnails deleted', 'Delete_unknown_thb_comment' => 'Ghost thumbnails are thumbnails not matching a main file.', 'Delete_unknown_lost_progress' => 'Deleting losts thumbnails in progress : %d of %d', 'Delete_unknown_lost_achieved' => '%d of %d lost thumbnails deleted', 'Delete_unknown_lost_comment' => 'Lost thumbnails are thumbnails not required suiting the attachment description.', 'Delete_deleted' => 'Delete attachment descriptions without files', 'Delete_deleted_explain' => 'This will delete all attachments descriptions that have no physical files.', 'Delete_deleted_progress' => 'Removing deleted attachments desc in progress : %d of %d', 'Delete_deleted_achieved' => '%d of %d deleted attachments desc removed', 'Delete_deleted_comment' => 'Deleted attachments desc are attachment descriptions not linked to a physical file.', 'Delete_deleted_thb_progress' => 'Removing deleted thumbnails desc in progress : %d of %d', 'Delete_deleted_thb_achieved' => '%d of %d deleted thumbnails desc removed', 'Delete_deleted_thb_comment' => 'Deleted thumbnails desc are thumbnails in attachment descriptions not linked to a physical thumbnail.', 'Delete_dead' => 'Delete dead attachments', 'Delete_dead_explain' => 'This will delete all attachments that are linked to a post or private message that doesn\'t exist anymore.', 'Delete_dead_progress' => 'Removing dead posts attachments in progress : %d of %d', 'Delete_dead_achieved' => '%d of %d dead posts attachments removed', 'Delete_dead_comment' => 'Dead posts attachments are attachments that are not linked to a post.', 'Delete_dead_pm_progress' => 'Removing dead pm attachments in progress : %d of %d', 'Delete_dead_pm_achieved' => '%d of %d dead pm attachments removed', 'Delete_dead_pm_comment' => 'Dead pm attachments are attachments that are not linked to a private message.', 'Delete_orphan' => 'Delete orphan attachments', 'Delete_orphan_explain' => 'This will delete all attachments that are not linked to an existing attachment description, and all attachment descriptions that are not linked to an existing attachment.', 'Delete_orphan_progress' => 'Removing orphan attachments in progress : %d of %d', 'Delete_orphan_achieved' => '%d of %d orphan attachments removed', 'Delete_orphan_comment' => 'Orphan attachments are attachments that are not linked to an attachment description.', 'Delete_orphan_desc_progress' => 'Removing orphan attachment desc in progress : %d of %d', 'Delete_orphan_desc_achieved' => '%d of %d orphan attachment desc removed', 'Delete_orphan_desc_comment' => 'Orphan attachment desc are attachment description that are not linked to an attachment.', 'Resync_posts' => 'Resynchronise posts and private messages', 'Resync_posts_explain' => 'This will remove links from posts and private messages that are not pointing to a valid attached file, and will recompute the attachment flag.', 'Resync_posts_progress' => 'Removing post attachments lost in progress : %d of %d', 'Resync_posts_achieved' => '%d of %d post attachments lost removed', 'Resync_posts_comment' => 'Posts attachments lost are attachments not existing linked to posts.', 'Resync_posts_pflag_progress' => 'Re-adding post attachments flags in progress : %d of %d', 'Resync_posts_pflag_achieved' => '%d of %d post attachments flags re-added', 'Resync_posts_pflag_comment' => 'Post attachments flags are flags that were missing on posts with attachments.', 'Resync_posts_pm_progress' => 'Removing pm attachments lost in progress : %d of %d', 'Resync_posts_pm_achieved' => '%d of %d pm attachments lost removed', 'Resync_posts_pm_comment' => 'Pm attachments lost are attachments not existing linked to private messages.', 'Resync_posts_pmflag_progress' => 'Re-adding pm attachments flags in progress : %d of %d', 'Resync_posts_pmflag_achieved' => '%d of %d pm attachments flags re-added', 'Resync_posts_pmflag_comment' => 'Pm attachments flags are flags that were missing on private messages with attachments.', 'Resync_topics' => 'Resynchronise topics', 'Resync_topics_explain' => 'This will recompute the attachment flag for topics.', 'Resync_topics_progress' => 'Removing topics attachments lost in progress : %d of %d', 'Resync_topics_achieved' => '%d of %d topics attachments lost removed', 'Resync_topics_comment' => 'Topics attachments lost are attachments not existing linked to topics.', 'Resync_topics_flag_progress' => 'Re-adding topic attachments flags in progress : %d of %d', 'Resync_topics_flag_achieved' => '%d of %d topic attachments flags re-added', 'Resync_topics_flag_comment' => 'Topic attachments flags are flags that were missing on topics with attachments.', 'Error_open_ftp' => 'Unable to get Raw File Listing. Please be sure the LIST command is enabled at your FTP Server. Another reason could be that the directory %s does not exist.', 'Error_open_dir' => 'Is Safe Mode Restriction in effect? The Attachment Mod seems to be unable to collect the Attachments within the upload Directory. Try to use FTP Upload to circumvent this error. Another reason could be that the directory %s does not exist.', 'Error_no_files_found' => 'No files have been found on your download directory.', 'Attach_management' => 'Management', 'Attach_statistics' => 'Statistics', 'Attach_statistics_explain' => 'Here you can view the attachments statistics.', 'Attach_userlist' => 'Users attachments', 'Attach_userlist_explain' => 'Here you can view and manage all attachments based on Users, Attachments, Views etc...', 'No_users_search_match' => 'No users match your search criteria.', 'Attachments_updated' => 'The attachments descriptions have been successfully updated.', 'Attachments' => 'Attachments', 'Attach_search' => 'Attachments search', 'Attach_search_explain' => 'Here you can search for attachments matching various criteria.', 'No_attach_search_match' => 'No Attachments met your search criteria', 'Attachments_deleted' => 'The selected attachments descriptions have been successfully deleted.', 'Click_return_attach_search' => 'Click %sHere%s to return to attachments search panel.', 'Search_wildcard_explain' => 'Use * as a wildcard for partial matches', 'Size_between' => 'Attachment size is between', 'Count_between' => 'Download count is between', 'More_days_old' => 'More than this many days old', 'Attachments_count' => '[%d Attachments]', 'Attachments_count_1' => '[%d Attachment]', 'All_Attachments' => 'All attachments', 'Sort_Attachments' => 'Attachments', 'Sort_Size' => 'Size', 'Sort_Filename' => 'Filename', 'Sort_Comment' => 'Comment', 'Sort_Extension' => 'Extension', 'Sort_Downloads' => 'Downloads', 'Sort_Posttime' => 'Post Time', 'Sort_Posts' => 'Posts', 'Downloads' => 'Downloads', 'Post_time' => 'Post Time', 'Posted_in_topic' => 'Posted in Topic', 'No_auths_to_rules' => 'You are not authorised to see these settings.', 'Ftp_error_not_connected' => 'Ftp channel not opened.', 'Ftp_error_no_srcfile' => 'Unable to upload file. The given source has not been uploaded.', 'Ftp_error_no_tmpfile' => 'Unable to create a temporary file.', 'General_delete_error' => 'Unable to delete the file in %s directory.', 'Too_many_identical_name' => 'Too many files with the same name : upload aborted.', 'Sunday' => 'Sunday', 'Monday' => 'Monday', 'Tuesday' => 'Tuesday', 'Wednesday' => 'Wednesday', 'Thursday' => 'Thursday', 'Friday' => 'Friday', 'Saturday' => 'Saturday', 'Sun' => 'Sun', 'Mon' => 'Mon', 'Tue' => 'Tue', 'Wed' => 'Wed', 'Thu' => 'Thu', 'Fri' => 'Fri', 'Sat' => 'Sat', 'January' => 'January', 'February' => 'February', 'March' => 'March', 'April' => 'April', 'May' => 'May', 'June' => 'June', 'July' => 'July', 'August' => 'August', 'September' => 'September', 'October' => 'October', 'November' => 'November', 'December' => 'December', 'Jan' => 'Jan', 'Feb' => 'Feb', 'Mar' => 'Mar', 'Apr' => 'Apr', 'Jun' => 'Jun', 'Jul' => 'Jul', 'Aug' => 'Aug', 'Sep' => 'Sep', 'Oct' => 'Oct', 'Nov' => 'Nov', 'Dec' => 'Dec', ); ?>
Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index 	Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy home page: puppylinux.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   You have no new messagesYou have no new messages   Log out [ Béèm ]Log out [ Béèm ] 

You last visited on Tue Apr 12, 2011 22:53
The time now is Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:19