firefox tip?

Stuff that has yet to be sorted into a category.
klhrevolutionist

firefox tip?

#1 Post by klhrevolutionist »

This was an attempt to help firefox user's. But it did not work.
Last edited by klhrevolutionist on Thu 27 Oct 2005, 02:11, edited 3 times in total.

nduanetesh
Ultra Super-stud

#2 Post by nduanetesh »

Urmm...am I missing something here? I don't have any problems at all getting firefox extensions. Or stuff.

On a related note, I can't figure out why people are having trouble installing flash into firefox. the first time I'm using a new pup001 file, when I first go to a flash site, the box "click here to install this plug in" pops up, I click it, and flash is automatically downloaded and installed...does this not work for other people?

ND

ChiJoan

Yes, I think it depends on the hardware.

#3 Post by ChiJoan »

Hi,

For instance, I just tried the Via-C3 700mhz 128M-256M RAM motherboard with Puppy 1.03 for writers. When I finally got to the desktop view I was surprised to see three icons with RED ERROR labels. Now this same CD worked in a laptop with only Compaq Prosignia laptop with only 64M RAM, and I saw no RED ERROR labels.

I mention the above because Flash didn't install into the Firefox that comes with this Puppy CD either.

I'm sorry I picked up this MAGinnovision VGA monitor, because I can't seem to get the top blue line to fit into the verticle display, and I tried all the selections available on the monitor's menu, too.

Back to learning Puppy,
ChiJoan