converseen 0.4.3

Paint programs, vector editors, 3d modelers, animation editors, etc.
Dingo

converseen 0.4.3

#1 Post by Dingo »

converseen 0.4.3 (compiled in *Lucid Puppy 5.2.5**), working in all puppy versions with only dependency of imagemagick)
- http://www.dokupuppylinux.co.cc/program ... erters_gui
direct download
Converseen is an open source project written in C++ with the powerful Qt4 libraries. Thanks to the Magick++ image libraries it supports more than 100 image formats. You can convert and resize an unlimited number of images to any of the most popular formats: DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF.

With Converseen you can save your time because it allows you to process more than one image with one mouse click!

Converseen is very simple: it features a very simple user interface without strange options
converseen GUI built STATICALLY on QT4 STATIC LIBS, is able to run on EVERY Puppy Linux version. Its only dependency is the version of imagemagick appropriated to your running Puppy Linux build

in other words: to start converseen GUI, you need:
- on Puppy 5.2.5 (lucid puppy)
- imagemagick 6.6.9-5- puppy 5.2.5
if you are running a different puppy version and you found no imagemagick package suitable for your version, you can build imagemagick from source (shared, NOT STATICALLY)

replace .co.cc with .info to get access to stuff I posted in forum
dropbox 2GB free
OpenOffice for Puppy Linux

Marja1

#2 Post by Marja1 »

Can this be used on Wary 5, LightHouse Pup, lupu 528 or Three Headed Dog (5.29)?

I do have Imagemagick on all- but I'm not very good at building from source yet.. :)

TIA

Marja 8)

Dingo

#3 Post by Dingo »

only dependency needed would be proper imagemagick package

imagemagick for Lucid 5.2.5, could be working on later puppies (5.2.8 and 5.2.9)

for Wary I don't know
replace .co.cc with .info to get access to stuff I posted in forum
dropbox 2GB free
OpenOffice for Puppy Linux

Marja1

#4 Post by Marja1 »

OK, thanks for answering, Dingo.

Will be giving it a try, when I do, will let you know which Pup version it works on for me. :)