God sued at the international criminal court

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
aarf

God sued at the international criminal court

#1 Post by aarf »

See news media for links

aarf

#2 Post by aarf »

His Noodliness The Flying Spaghetti Monster came to me in a dream and said He plans to plea not guilty on account of al dente impotence.
Last edited by aarf on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

WhoDo

#3 Post by WhoDo »

Too late, Billy Connolly already beat them to it ... and WON! Google "The Man Who Sued God" (I think)
[i]Actions speak louder than words ... and they usually work when words don't![/i]
SIP:whodo@proxy01.sipphone.com; whodo@realsip.com

Lobster
Official Crustacean

#4 Post by Lobster »

:cry:
As Pastafarians, it is our duty to protect the younglings
from abusive saucery and meat balls.

Perhaps we could return to the original Roman religion? :roll:
Puppy Raspup 8.2Final 8)
Puppy Links Page http://www.smokey01.com/bruceb/puppy.html :D

Sylvander

#5 Post by Sylvander »

Can anyone think of reasons why the religions are not in control of the various systems of justice? :roll:

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#6 Post by Flash »

They are, or at least one is, in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

gcmartin

#7 Post by gcmartin »

Control...Religious control...

In many countries, East and West, the foundation for the laws, courts, are rooted in Religion. Mankind has been taught that if you reference the "almighty", then its a supported rule. Its just the system that is used to support the rules (laws) that are created for no man will challenge God...except on TV and the Movies.

How many of us remember that our education teaches us that Western European Dynasties had their foundation in the Church...remember the Dark Ages. Each territory was ruled, inconsistently, by a King who always has a Priest at his side when issuing verdict.

Finally if Man(the courts) rules that God loses, which world power is going to collect??? What kind of damages will Humanity be awarded. If its his laws, his courts, and his world, how could anyone expect restitution?

But you've got to love it, though. Maybe this kind of consistent taking to task will have SOME impact on our behavior on the planet. For, if God is not allowed to do it, how can any country be allowed to do it, thus how can any community be allowed to do it, how can any adult be allowed to do it....you get the point.

I say we "better watch out and we better not cry he's gonna find out who is" a Puppy LInux Dscussion Forum supporter.... then what?
Right?

aarf

#8 Post by aarf »

Lobster wrote:

as in "oh what the heck. Throw another christian to the lions and be done with it." ?

aarf

#9 Post by aarf »

aarf wrote:
Lobster wrote:

as in "oh what the heck. Throw another christian to the lions and be done with it." ?
what was i thinking! surely the only fitting punishment for Christians convicted of crimes against humanity is crucifixion. which leaves us with a new problem now that pol pot has already died. hmmm... perhaps G.W.B.W.C. Bush, and H.R.B.W.C. Clinton could fill the two adjacent crucifixes to be in keeping with biblical traditions.

aarf

#10 Post by aarf »

something has just occurred to me.
these femi-nazi must actually really enjoy being raped by catholic priest, so much so they they are trying to wipe out the muslim nations so that the poor deprived muslim women will be able to get their turn at being raped by catholic priests too. so thoughtful of them dont you think, you know, spreading the joy and happiness around as is the christian way. :D