Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu 13 Dec 2018, 06:29
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Off-Topic Area » Programming
Eine Anfrage an mu
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
RSH

PostPosted: Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:47    Post subject:  Eine Anfrage an mu  

Hallo.

Nach unzähligen, erfolglosen Downloads, auf der Suche nach einer unter Puppy funktionierenden Version von Lazarus und Free Pascal stieß ich auf einen Beitrag von alejol. Er berichtete über ein iso, das Lazarus, Free Pascal und das zu Puppy 4.3.1 gehörende devx beinhalten sollte. Dieses iso hast Du gespiegelt und diesen Link benutzte ich für den Download.

Meine Freude war riesengroß und ich hätte nur zu gerne für ein funktionierendes Lazarus incl Free Pascal in Kauf genommen, mit einem etwas älteren Puppy zu arbeiten.

Evil or Very Mad Aber dann die riesige Enttäuschung: nicht einmal die Beispieldateien lassen sich kompilieren. Das ganze DIng ist ein aufgeblasener Ballon, der wie eine Seifenblase zerplatzt, wenn man ihn nur ansieht. Evil or Very Mad

Der Eintrag: http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?search_id=526957580&t=48932
Die Datei: http://www.puppyisos.org/isos/2009-07-to-12/

Ich möchte es mir ersparen, ihm mitzuteilen, welche Schande er dort zusammengebastelt und in die Welt geschickt hat. Aber Dich möchte ich bitten, die Datei zu löschen, den Link zu entfernen und im entsprechenden Eintrag auf die Funktionsuntüchtigkeit von alejol äähhh ich meine natürlich des .iso hinzuweisen - damit Anderen dieser Ärger erspart bleibt. Mehr als 300 MB für nichts herunterzuladen macht man vielleicht drei bis viermal am Tag und dann ist man mit 50kb/s unterwegs. Da beginnt der Download und die Suche erst richtig spannend zu werden.

Besonders, wenn das dann gleichzeitig stattfindet.

Gruß und danke im Voraus

RSH

http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=73226&start=15
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Operator may delete this post, as soon as mu has posted "done". Thank you.

Lobster
Official Crustacean

PostPosted: Sat 12 Nov 2011, 12:20    Post subject:  

Google translate of above post

Quote:
Hello.

After countless unsuccessful downloads, looking for a working version of Puppy with Lazarus and Free Pascal, I came across a post by alejol. He reported on an iso, the Lazarus, Free Pascal, and should include the Puppy 4.3.1 belonging to DevX. You've mirrored this iso and I used this link for the download.

My joy was immense and I would just like to put a functioning Lazarus Free Pascal incl in purchase, to work with a slightly older puppy.

Evil or Very Mad But then a huge disappointment: not even the example files can compile. The whole thing is an inflated balloon, which burst like a soap bubble, if you just look at him. Evil or Very Mad

The entry: http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?search_id=526957580&t=48932
File: http://www.puppyisos.org/isos/2009-07-to-12/

I want to save me, tell him what a shame he has put together there, and sent into the world. But I would ask you to delete the file to remove the link and in the corresponding entry on the functional inefficiency of alejol, um I mean to point the iso -. To save others that anger remains. Download more than 300 MB for anything you do maybe three or four times a day and then you're traveling with 50kb / s. Since starting the download and search to be really exciting.

Especially, when the then taking place simultaneously.

Greetings and thanks in advance

RSH

RSH

PostPosted: Sat 12 Nov 2011, 15:09    Post subject:  

??? Surprised

Isn't he a german guy? The Prile says Karlsruhe, Germany. However, thank you for the translation.

RSH

Lobster
Official Crustacean

PostPosted: Sat 12 Nov 2011, 15:42    Post subject:  

Mark also speaks French and English
Bert

PostPosted: Sat 12 Nov 2011, 16:11    Post subject:  

RSH wrote:
??? Surprised

Isn't he a german guy? The Prile says Karlsruhe, Germany. However, thank you for the translation.

RSH

Hi RSH,

Mark no longer visits this forum, or very rarely...his professional life has evolved, so he's no longer able to be active in the puppy forum.

Chances are very very small he will see your question. You could try to send him a PM (private message), but no guaranties he would be able to reply.

Lobster translated your post, I think because you are posting in the general, English-only, forum, instead of the German section.

Good luck!

Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Area » Programming
Jump to: