Photofiltre-LX

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
mojo558

Photofiltre-LX

#1 Post by mojo558 »

Just wondering if any one had tried to build a pet package for this developing linux version of "Photofiltre". It is the best graphic editor I have ever used and would really like to see it as a .pet package. I think many of us who work with images would benefit greatly from this. AND, it may not be too difficult as The folks who the Windows version of it are working on a Linux version now. Source is here < http://www.photofiltre-lx.org/Source/Ph ... 2.7.tar.gz > .
Hope some one who knows how build a .pet package better than i do likes this as well as I do and we can see a pet package soon.
Thanx in advance,
M.J.

musher0

#2 Post by musher0 »

Hello, mojo558.

PhotoFiltre woks already very well under wine, so IMO there is no pressing need to have a Linux version. It will be a good learning experience for those involved, but aside from that...

"Let's not multiply logical beings needlessly" (Okham's Razor principle) is what I say!

Sorry to be such a Rainy-Day Johny... :(

BFN.
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)