Rdesktop 1.7 for Lucid?

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
iamonsite

Rdesktop 1.7 for Lucid?

#1 Post by iamonsite »

Building a thin client that really needs only a modern web browser and a good Rdesktop client. Latest version of Racy has Rdesktop 1.7 which fixed the black arrow pointer - but only has Seamonkey for a browser. When I use Lucid - I can run Chrome 18 or Chromium - but it has the older Rdesktop client - So - one of two things - Either need an up to date browser in Racy - or the updated Rdesktop 1.7 in lucid - Thanks, My users are so picky!

playdayz

#2 Post by playdayz »

You could try the Google Chrome 18 for Slacko ftp://distro.ibiblio.org/puppylinux/pet ... slacko.pet

If it doesn't work, then run it in a terminal and see what error comes up--that might tell us what is missing. I think the Slacko pet is more likely to work than the Lucid pet because libgconf and libOribt are included in the Slacko pet.

rdesktop 1.7.1 compiled in lucid, but I don't know what to do with it or how to test it ;-)
Attachments
rdesktop-1.7.1-lucid.pet
(119.95 KiB) Downloaded 1419 times