Solitare / Card Games for Racey

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
MasterNetra

Solitare / Card Games for Racey

#1 Post by MasterNetra »

Hello everyone, planning on installing Racey for my Dad's 10-11yr old laptop that only has 256mb of ram and was wondering if someone could please provide the .pet files for solitaire and possibly some other card games and perhaps yahtzee. Tried looking for some online archive to download .pets from but haven't found anything and I personally use Ubuntu.

nitehawk

#2 Post by nitehawk »

tksol is a very nice little solitaire game that I have installed and run on Racy, Wary, Puppy 4.30,...(and even the tgz version on Slackware). It's somewhere on the forums here,...and comes in the .pet format.

You need 3 files....
tcl-8.5.6.pet
tk-8.5.6.pet
tk-games-1.1.1.pet

...really habit-forming, I can tell you! I also whittle away a LOT of time on the xmahjongg also. If you have wine installed,...you can also run the Pysol fan club edition solitaire (which I do). Oh, the wasted time!!! :lol:

nitehawk

#3 Post by nitehawk »

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=8641

there's a listing for the xpat2 solitaire game here,....(a very nice little time-waster). I'll keep trying to find the tksol game. It's under a thread called something like "tiny games for puppy" and it's archived back a couple of years or so. I copied the pets for my own use on a usb stick,....and just add that everytime I install a Puppy.

EDIT:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=5030
this has tksol in a tar.gz format.

aarf

#4 Post by aarf »

this ones been around for a long time i stick it in everything.
now you have the name you can search for a later version
Attachments
ace-of-penguins-1.3.pet
(179.71 KiB) Downloaded 505 times

muggins

#5 Post by muggins »

aarf

#6 Post by aarf »