How to get Wine to run PSP10?

Using applications, configuring, problems
Stargate38

How to get Wine to run PSP10?

#1 Post by Stargate38 »

How do I get Corel Paint Shop Pro X to work in Wine? It installed with no problems, but when I try to run it from rxvt, it says this (and a Program Error pops up):

Code: Select all

Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x00000000 at address 0x10b83d8 (threadf 0041), starting debugger..."
Can you please tell me how to copy from rxvt? I can't figure out how to do that. I know the paste command (Middle mouse button), but I want to be able to copy from it so I don't have to re-type everything.

Also, why does the "Allowed Extensions and Sizes" window say that my max attachment size is 0 bytes? I want to be able to post logs and screenshots.

Makoto

#2 Post by Makoto »

It doesn't look like it runs under Wine, much, according to WineHQ's reports/tests.
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.p ... n&iId=9245

For rxvt, I think you have to highlight the text you want to copy, and middle-click it (or click both left and right mouse buttons together, if you don't have a middle button/mouse wheel). That'll place it on the clipboard.
(I'd switched to a different terminal (Sakura) a long time ago, so I have to remember how to do it in rxvt. :oops: )

I think there isn't an actual limit on the Allowed Extensions and Sizes, hence the "0" - but, of course, don't go overboard. :)
[ Puppy 4.3.1 JP, Frugal install ] * [ XenialPup 7.5, Frugal install ] * [XenialPup 64 7.5, Frugal install] * [ 4GB RAM | 512MB swap ]
In memory of our beloved American Eskimo puppy (1995-2010) and black Lab puppy (1997-2011).

Jasper

#3 Post by Jasper »

Hi,

To copy, try highlighting the text and then release. Either check the clipboard or paste elsewhere to test if it works for you.

My regards

Stargate38

#4 Post by Stargate38 »

Here's the full error log.
Attachments
ErrorLog.zip
Error Log from rxvt. Hopefully I'll be able to make PSP10 work sometime.
(3.35 KiB) Downloaded 135 times

Stargate38

#5 Post by Stargate38 »

Bump. Please tell me why it isn't working.

Semme

#6 Post by Semme »

Try a different version of Wine. :wink: Here's Wine help, though you should inquire about CrossOver. Otherwise- 4 or 5.