Lucid Puppty Rocks..

Booting, installing, newbie
HoosierDaddy

Lucid Puppty Rocks..

#1 Post by HoosierDaddy »

Hey folks.. Just for other Laptop saers that want to install puppy, I used the CD's and did the install and I"m so glad I did. You see, I installed SLacko first.. It went ok, but coudln't get it to find my wireless modem or network card.. So, I started reading about Lucid. It says it's better with newer systems, so I installed it, and it worked right away.. Right away.. Everthing works and it's easy to use.. I had no problem downloading new puplets, etc,..Programs.. I think there called puplets.. Anyway, I would highly recommend it. I also was able to get it to install on my USB drive so I can boot from it.. So, all of my OS and my files are on the USB drive.. Love it.. I can now find Windows users problems, etc,.. maybe save files for them, etc,.. Thanks so much all of you folks for Puppy and all of your work.. It's so fast compared to Windows 7, and I thought Windows 7 was fast on this Dell e4300.. This thing has 2 gig of ram, and just screams with this Puppy! Love it..
God speed to you all and best regards
Tim

BDX

#2 Post by BDX »

All Puppy users will be more than happy to know that, thanks!

And you can download this Avast Antivirus Here to detect any nasty viruses in Windows or any OS, And puppy will be the rescue tool for any system :D

REMEMBER: you need to register to use the software, It's 100% Free and for 1 year. From here you can get one.

Peace out

M.H.
Puppy linux fact:Life is experiments......Download and try,Don't search and cry.