Betting Bots and such like?

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
Royville

Betting Bots and such like?

#1 Post by Royville »

Hi all,

This is my first posting so I hope its in the right place.

I've been using puppy slako for a while now on a usb stick and I have to say its brilliant. I am thinking about putting a version of linux (maybe puppy) on my main pc, but there's one thing I don't seem to be able to find in linux and that is betting apps, bots or software.

If anything like this exists in linux then could you please direct me to it. If it does'nt exist why is this ?

Would appreciate any help here thanks.

Regards
Royville

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

What is a betting bot?

Royville

#3 Post by Royville »

Its a program that automatically places bets (based on your criteria) on betting exchanges like Betfair or Betdaq.

Ive seen quite a few for Windows but nothing for Linux.

Royville

#4 Post by Royville »

Anybody ???

Barkin

#5 Post by Barkin »

If the betting software is only available for Windows you may be able run it on a Linux OS via Wine.

[but IMO anyone who needs a computer to organise/automate their betting may have a problem ...
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/content/20-questions ]

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#6 Post by Flash »

Radio Shack used to sell a little calculator that did nothing but generate "random" numbers for lotto tickets. I asked the salesman, "Do you sell any of these?" To which he replied, "We can't keep them in stock!" Go figure. :?

I'll bet there's an iPhone app that'll pick your lotto tickets for you now. :lol: