Various Libs for Blu-Ray & DVD discs

Audio editors, music players, video players, burning software, etc.
chrome307

Various Libs for Blu-Ray & DVD discs

#1 Post by chrome307 »

libdvdread

libdvdread provides a simple foundation for reading DVD video disks. It provides the functionality that is required to access many DVDs. It parses IFO files, reads NAV-blocks, and performs CSS authentication and descrambling (if an external libdvdcss library is installed).

libdvdcss

libdvdcss is a simple library designed for accessing DVDs like a block device without having to bother about the decryption.

libaacs

libaacs is a research project to implement the Advanced Access Content System specification.
This research project provides, through an open-source library, a way to understand how the AACS works.
This research project is mainly developed by an international team of developers from Doom9.

lsdvd

lsdvd is a console application that displays the content of a dvd. It provides output about the trypes of video and audio tracks, subtitles etc... output is available in a number of formats including human readable, perl, ruby or xml.
Attachments
lsdvd-0.16-i686.pet
(11.15 KiB) Downloaded 612 times
libdvdcss-1.2.11-i686.pet
11 Mar 2012
(36.07 KiB) Downloaded 662 times
libdvdread-4.2.0-i686.pet
10 Oct 2011
(70.07 KiB) Downloaded 639 times
libaacs-0.5.0-i686.pet
Blu-ray movie playback including keys 20 April 2012
(83.82 KiB) Downloaded 623 times

Pelo

Useful topic for people using their computer to play DVDs,

#2 Post by Pelo »

Usefull topic for people using their computer to play DVDs, old ones and bluetooth one. Bluetooh libs now included in most puppies.
At home, no Blue-ray.. But i am sure Puppy has lot of guests in this forum interested by blue-ray pets
"libdvdcss
libdvdcss is a simple library designed for accessing DVDs like a block device without having to bother about the decryption. " hum, perhaps that will help me with a 'rugby' DVD i fail to read with my laptop. Wait and see.
:evil: libdvdcss is no help.. there, with this damned DVD
I will remove screenshot. That is to remind that behind Puppy OS, there is a life. Builtin DVD players are not only to burn, but to play movies too, soccer, rugby, Movies for young children. And for adults too.
# lsdvd
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.10 for DVD access
libdvdread: Can't seek to block 256
libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO failed
libdvdread: Can't seek to block 256
libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.BUP failed
libdvdread: Can't open file VIDEO_TS.IFO.
Can't open main ifo!
#
Attachments
Copy DVD.jpg
rien !
(35.9 KiB) Downloaded 123 times