Enlightenment desktop for Puppy

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
arcanis

Enlightenment desktop for Puppy

#1 Post by arcanis »

According to the news on Distrowatch, Bodhi Linux has just released with a new "Stable" e17. (!)

Any chance we can get it for Puppy? Pemasu, would you consider a package for this? What about a new MacPup from runt21 with the latest, greatest new enlightened desktop?

Anyone? Anyone else interested?

xstylezx

#2 Post by xstylezx »

Id love to see the final release of e17 integrated into a puplet. Been watching and hoping for that since stable e17 hit. Anyone undertaking this, as ive checked macpup forums and see nothing mentioning it there?

arcanis

#3 Post by arcanis »

Thank you, there is some interest. :D

and thank you, FLASH, or whomever it was that moved this to the appropriate thread. I realized only after clicking "submit" that I had probably posted to the wrong place. :oops:

backi

#4 Post by backi »

Hi folks !

Would be nice !!

Where is the correct thread ?

arcanis

#5 Post by arcanis »

This is in the correct thread now. It had already been moved when I said, "Sorry, I am a dummy who doesn't pay attention to much of anything."

Which, by the way, is why there has been so little response to this, because I am a dumb*** who doesn't pay attention. The stable enlightenment has been an issue on the tech sites like "The 'H'" for a couple of months now, so all the in-the-know people were just smirking and saying, "Oh, yeah, there's that arcanis person, a day late and a dollar short again."

Well, guys, I'm sorry. So-called real-life has been taking up quite a bit of my time recently. I'll try to pay attention more closely from now on.

e_mattis

another once-in-a while visitor

#6 Post by e_mattis »

Don't feel bad arcanis, I only get to find out the "new" stuff once-in-a-while due to that real-life thing. A lot usually happens between my visits and i end up asking "old-hack" questions myself.