A second monitor for your Puppy system

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
Monsie

#1 Post by Monsie »

Hi all,

Do you ever work with your Puppy outdoors? For instance, when the weather is nice, do you grab your laptop and go sit out on the deck.... Are you considering running a dual monitor setup? And finally, are you constantly striving to achieve the ultimate Puppy Linux experience?

Well... for those of us who feel we've "been there, done that" and have pretty much everything one could ask for in life, it turns out there's just "one more thing" as somebody famous used to say... :wink:

Check out this commercial if you are interested in doing some post Xmas shopping. If this suits your fancy, then you really can have all the bragging rights to say: "My Puppy is more gorgeous than yours!" :D

As for me, well no, I don't have mine on order yet...

Monsie
Last edited by Monsie on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 09:34, edited 2 times in total.
My [u]username[/u] is pronounced: "mun-see". Derived from my surname, it was my nickname throughout high school.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

No Flash video at the link. :(

James C

#3 Post by James C »

Here's a highlight of the video......

James C

#4 Post by James C »

More info....
http://www.cseed.tv/c-seed-the-worlds-l ... ed-tv.html
The C SEED 201 TV marks a world premiere in private entertainment by taking high-tech TV outdoors.

Spectacular picture quality is provided by a 201-inch (5.11m) 16:9 LED screen.

Monsie

#5 Post by Monsie »

Flash wrote:No Flash video at the link. :(
What does this mean exactly? The link that I provided works fine from my end. If there is something I need to fix with my post, let me know.

Monsie
My [u]username[/u] is pronounced: "mun-see". Derived from my surname, it was my nickname throughout high school.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#6 Post by Flash »

Hmm, well here's what I get when I try to play it in Precise Puppy. It don't seem to have any problem with other Flash sites, such as YouTube.
Attachments
No video.jpg
(52.09 KiB) Downloaded 635 times

Monsie

#7 Post by Monsie »

Flash,

When I made my initial post, I was on my main desktop which runs debian squeeze. I didn't bother trying to play the video on my Wary desktop, because my system is way too old, and will not play flash decently... --although it will play downloadable movies fine. So I went back to my debian system and had a look... It has Adobe Flash 11.1.102.55 on it. When I right-clicked on the video site however, I saw that the embedded stream was created with Flowplayer 3.2.6 so this might have something to do with your issue... but I don't know why because this video stream is playable with Flash Player and furthermore I do not have Flowplayer on my debian system. It might be due to an incompatibility with your web browser --I'm guessing here.

http://flowplayer.org/

Monsie