Wine

fegsft

Wine

#1 Post by fegsft »

Hola, estoy utilizando una aplicación de windows llamada photo Filtre que sirve para hacer algunas modificaciones en fotos y gráficos pero tengo el inconveniente que no se muestra en la barra del escritorio, por lo que al minimizarlo no puedo recuperarlo, todo lo demás anda perfecto, inclusive es mucho mas rápido y práctico que Gimp para muchas cosas por lo que me interesa seguir utilizándolo.

Saludos

tytower

Translated

#2 Post by tytower »

Translated
Hello, I am using a windows application called photo Filter used to make some modifications in photos and graphics, but I have the drawback that is not shown in the bar of the desktop, so that I can not minimize it back, everything else works perfectly, inclusive is much faster and convenient than Gimp for many things that interests me any further.

I can't really get an understanding of this ."not shown in the bar of the desktop" ?

Do you mean the bottom tray?
In the files you installed is there an icon? -you can use the left click on the desktop or menu to create an icon on the desktop itself if you wish
If you minimise the window and it disappears then that one has happened to me and I have no idea why or what to do