Dillo - Browser

Browsers, email, chat, etc.
linuxcbon

#121 Post by linuxcbon »

Dillo comes with cookies disabled by default.
I could get to gmail.com using this :
Edit /root/.dillo/cookiesrc with geany
Add this line ".google.com ACCEPT_SESSION"

session

Dillo-3.0.3 has been released

#122 Post by session »

From dillo.org:
Dillo-3.0.3 has been released!
17-Apr-2013

We've added support for the CSS display property, fine-grained control over hyphenation, a domainrc mechanism to replace filter_auto_requests, UI color preferences, a keybinding to view source, a couple of text selection improvements, some form widget work, keyboard navigation improvements, better window titles, fixed bugs that cropped up, etc. The big news is that work is active on floating elements, but this won't be ready to go inside this release. Stay tuned...
[color=green]Primary[/color] - Intel Pentium 4 2.40GHz, 571MB RAM, ATI Radeon 7000. Linux Mint 17 Qiana installed.
[color=blue]Secondary[/color] - Pentium 3 533MHz, 385MB RAM, ATI Rage 128 Pro ULTRA TF. Precise Puppy 5.7.1 Retro full install.

Jasper

#123 Post by Jasper »

Hi,

I have not discovered how to display all characters properly using dillo - please see my last post on this subject @ http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... ebd#665871

If anyone has any new idea(s) on a fix that would be great, however this post is about another small problem, viz:
viewing the above link in dillo (screen width 1024 pixels with size 14 font) I have to use the horizontal scroll bar and I wonder if there is a way to make that post, amongst some others, fit my screen width without reducing my font size?

My regards

session

#124 Post by session »

Jasper wrote:...viewing the above link in dillo (screen width 1024 pixels with size 14 font) I have to use the horizontal scroll bar and I wonder if there is a way to make that post, amongst some others, fit my screen width without reducing my font size?
That page is wider because of the box of unwrapped code near the bottom. You can create a style.css file in .dillo and add this:

Code: Select all

.code {font-family: monospace !important; font-size: 8px !important}
I'm sure there's a better way to do that, but it works.
[color=green]Primary[/color] - Intel Pentium 4 2.40GHz, 571MB RAM, ATI Radeon 7000. Linux Mint 17 Qiana installed.
[color=blue]Secondary[/color] - Pentium 3 533MHz, 385MB RAM, ATI Rage 128 Pro ULTRA TF. Precise Puppy 5.7.1 Retro full install.

Jasper

#125 Post by Jasper »

Hi session,

Thank you very much for your interest and for your suggested method (which I had not thought of),

My style.css line currently reads:

body {background-color: #FFFFFF !important; font-family: Serif !important; color: blue !important}
so I could easily add your "font-size: 8px !important" to that line.
---------------
My method amended my dillorc file line to:

font_min_size=8 
substituting 8 in place of 14.
----------------
When I call Geany from my Task Bar it automatically opens at the file and line that was last amended. So either of our changes is easily reversed.

My regards

Ideally, like Opera, it could auto-wrap the larger text into whatever the available width, but I don't know how to achieve that in any other browser.

hikohan

dillo add fonts support

#126 Post by hikohan »

fix the minimal font size and font name

in /etc/dillo/dillorc

ig:

font_serif="DejaVu Serif"
font_sans_serif="Microsoft YaHei Mono"
font_cursive="Microsoft YaHei Mono"
font_fantasy="Microsoft YaHei Mono"
font_monospace="Microsoft YaHei Mono"

font_min_size=11

be sure check avaliable font list first:

fc-list : family | cut -d ',' -f 2 | sort

dillo web browser is helpful for claws-mail's dillo plugin.
if there is font view supporl to html contents.