Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu 18 Dec 2014, 00:16
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Package Collections / Repositories
100MB of My Packages Parts for Actually Slacko64
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topic :: View_next_topic
Page 1 of 1 Posts_count  
Scotchialoo

PostPosted: Mon 04 Nov 2013, 12:30    Post_subject:  100MB of My Packages Parts for Actually Slacko64  

Site: mydrive.ch
User: <MOVED> - 16/2/2014'

The most important:

+ .PETS Lite Compile
* ALSA GIT Drivers
* Wine64
* Slacko64 Updates

Formerly since 2013': FatDog64 (at Fattie@Scotchie/doggie)
Actually: Slacko64 (at My New Account.)
IlluminatiPL

PostPosted: Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:32    Post_subject: From a My Newest Account.
Sub_title: Oldest is not actually anymore.

User: Slacko@IlluminatiPL
Pass: Puppies
Reason: of My Newest Account and of a Slacko64' (Newest glibc)
Puppus Dogfellow

PostPosted: Mon 17 Feb 2014, 00:44    Post_subject:  

i'd host/mirror the stuff if i knew where to find it...
IlluminatiPL

PostPosted: Mon 24 Feb 2014, 07:24    Post_subject:  

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:

Even of a "64bit Wine" or ALSA Snapshots...?
So I can be upload on mydrive.ch... When If a uploaded,You can be reupload at Actually Wine... (Because I will be update a some Newest WINE...)
When Only 64bit is Will be uploaded (32bit WINE depends at 32bit lib)
Puppus Dogfellow

PostPosted: Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:13    Post_subject:  

IlluminatiPL wrote:
Puppus Dogfellow wrote:

So I can be upload on mydrive.ch... When If a uploaded,You can be reupload at Actually Wine... (Because I will be update a some Newest WINE...)

if/when people make stuff for the 64 bit puppies, i'll host it if/when i come across it (including possibly fatdog and lighthouse stuff).

my next installation will probably be slacko64, so i'll be keeping an eye out anyway. if not the next installation, the one after that--i have two cards ready to go and am a bit curious about how slacko64 will compare to precise 571 on a 64 bit machine with 6 gig of RAM. so, maybe it's two installs in the future (need to try out 571 on the machine first), but it'd be nice to have all the 64 bit stuff ready and waiting, so, yeah, i think the answer to your question is yes.

if i hadn't installed fatdog onto an inferior card, i'd be even more unclear as to when i'm switching to/trying out the 64 bit puppies (the 32 bit ones are so much faster than the 64 bit windows i've used that i may have conditioned myself to not see "performance gain" in the newer technology/higher number.)

i don't think fatdog and slacko 64 are necessarily compatible, so the 64 bit software i upload will be done to a folder labeled for each respective distro and placed within the isos folder.
IlluminatiPL

PostPosted: Fri 28 Feb 2014, 07:32    Post_subject:  

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
IlluminatiPL wrote:
Puppus Dogfellow wrote:

if/when people make stuff for the 64 bit puppies, i'll host it if/when i come across it (including possibly fatdog and lighthouse stuff).

my next installation will probably be slacko64, so i'll be keeping an eye out anyway. if not the next installation, the one after that--i have two cards ready to go and am a bit curious about how slacko64 will compare to precise 571 on a 64 bit machine with 6 gig of RAM. so, maybe it's two installs in the future (need to try out 571 on the machine first), but it'd be nice to have all the 64 bit stuff ready and waiting, so, yeah, i think the answer to your question is yes.

if i hadn't installed fatdog onto an inferior card, i'd be even more unclear as to when i'm switching to/trying out the 64 bit puppies (the 32 bit ones are so much faster than the 64 bit windows i've used that i may have conditioned myself to not see "performance gain" in the newer technology/higher number.)

i don't think fatdog and slacko 64 are necessarily compatible, so the 64 bit software i upload will be done to a folder labeled for each respective distro and placed within the isos folder.

Ok... When I Uploaded at Native Wine... (for Now),When Your welcome if you want to reupload at Your Puppy Stuffs.

Oh Yea... I think it too... "Slacko64 > Puppy linux x32 > Windows 7/8 x64"

And so I understand... What be about a Compatibile... (T2/Slackware builds)

When... Let's be rehost from a My Slacko64 Stuffs... (Login/Password from My Post.)
Display_posts:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 1 Posts_count  
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topic :: View_next_topic
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Package Collections / Repositories
Jump to:  

Rules_post_cannot
Rules_reply_cannot
Rules_edit_cannot
Rules_delete_cannot
Rules_vote_cannot
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum