make .pet from .deb files ?

Booting, installing, newbie
georg1

make .pet from .deb files ?

#1 Post by georg1 »

I try install last google-chrome-stable_current_i386.deb and installation work, with no rpoblem, but I cant open the browser from menu/internet/google chrome

So I want find solution, how to install regular chrome (i need chrome store) because with chromium the store will never alow you login on your acc.

Im thinking maybe if convert .deb to .pet will work ? Or need find a way to install that .deb manualy ?

thank you

Semme

#2 Post by Semme »

Precise, right? I suppose if you try from a terminal it's gonna complain you're running as root, correct?
>>> Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities. It helps you live a life less trivial <<<

georg1

#3 Post by georg1 »

hi.

I got slacko 5.7.0 this time

No i try direct, double click on .deb installer and installation work like must, bot when I try start from menu / internet / Google chrome, nothing happen, no window open or even any error window show up.

Semme

#4 Post by Semme »

>>> Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities. It helps you live a life less trivial <<<

georg1

#5 Post by georg1 »

OMG Im happy it work now :)

Thx for that m8 "thumbUp)

Semme

#6 Post by Semme »

Ahh.. The power of COMMUNITY and helping people achieve their goals! :cool: