How do I add the analogue 'clockskins' to pwidgets?

Themes, icons, wallpapers, etc.
Moat

#21 Post by Moat »

OK, Mike - maybe try this... it might show something useful -

Open the Pwidgets GUI. From the "File" drop-down menu, select "Start/Stop Pwidgets..." In the pop-up window, click the "STOP" button, and then close out of both that window and the Pwidgets GUI. Pwidgets should now not be running on the desktop.

Open a terminal, type in 'pwidgets' and hit 'enter'. The Pwidgets GUI should re-open, with the terminal running in the background (keep both open and running...). Now, re-start Pwidgets from the same File>Start/Stop Pwidgets pop-up window.

Any errors thrown in the open terminal - especially if/when xonclock disappears?

This is the way it's working for me here on Precise 5.7.1, anyway...

Bob

Keisha

make pwidgets clock always start in the same place?

#22 Post by Keisha »

Me? Jes' havin' coffee with the Ki- yodies, 'n' keepin' an eye on muh cattle lookin' out fer dat thunderstorm out yonder over the mesa...'t'looks like it might be headed this way...

(that's my Walter Brennan imitation...)

A long time ago, Catdude asked how to get the pwidgets clock to always start up in the same place. And some kind soul supplied the right answer. I can not find that ancient post now to save my soul. Might anyone know...?
“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.â€￾ --Bruce Lee