excuse me but i love "eve"

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
oui

excuse me but i love "eve"

#1 Post by oui »

and I don't know the place to write about it in the web:

please transmit this information to your french spoking friends!

bonjour

je vous ai d

BarryK
Puppy Master

#2 Post by BarryK »

I don't know much French, except a few words remembered from high school... "firme le port" "parle vou englai?" ...spelling all wrong.

Anyway, ah yes, EVE.
I regularly receive email, why oh why did I stop work on it.
Problem is, it's a Win32 application and I don't use Windows anymore, don't even have Windows installed on my PC.
EVE can't be ported to Linux either, as it's too tied into the Win32 API, unless WINE is used.

Ian
Official Dog Handler

#3 Post by Ian »

The only french I remember from High School was the french teacher, OO la la,

I ran this through Babel Fish but I'm not sure that it is exactly what Francois was saying but you will get the gist of it.
------------------------------------------------

hello I already spoke you about this programmer except class, Australian the barry kauler (Puppy Linux).

beside Linux, barry created an extraordinary program for the vectorial drawing under Windows (practically any version starting from Windows 95b), its extraordinary Eve program because this dwarf, not, this microbe (73 Kbyte, yes, not of typing error: 73 Kbyte! less than much of pages of Word or pdf!) fact more and in an incredibly elegant way that certain giants.

and where it is found? there http://www.goosee.com/goosee/index.shtml you will have hardly time to see that you download in the zipp

#4 Post by Guest »

it is an enormous page of Web intended to be memorized on your hard disk not to download it 36 times for nothing it is effective and fast, and that limits to necessary the traffic on the site of English barry
what a great sentence! Web translations are great :)