Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri 24 May 2019, 17:09
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Projects
DebianDog - Wheezy
Moderators: Flash, JohnMurga
Page 58 of 99 [1481 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, ..., 97, 98, 99 Next
saintless

PostPosted: Fri 03 Apr 2015, 04:28    Post subject: Re: DebianDog organization presence on github  

Thank you, William!
I'm sure it will be useful in the future for documentation and DD packages.
mcewanw wrote:
However, that main owner is automatically in the Owner's Team, which I feel should be occupied only by Fred and yourself to keep the code management 'tight'.

If Fred or yourself do at any stage sign up for a personal github account, please therefore let me know and I'll invite you onto the github DebianDog organization owner's team, happily leave that team! Smile , and transfer overall account admin ownership across to whoever you decide - presumably yourself.

You deserve to be in the owner's team since you are working from the start on DebianDog and working multiuser function is all thanks to you, William Wink
We can not upload iso (files over 100Mb) in github and there is no way for anyone to break Debian compatibility. Maybe someone will be able to upload deb packages with not properly created control file but this is not a big problem because the official DD-repository is active in latest DD iso and only I can upload and update packages there.

Toni

anikin

PostPosted: Fri 03 Apr 2015, 04:43    Post subject: swap file
Subject description: DD running in RAM

Hi Toni,

Thank you very much for the tip, the issue is solved!
Just a little clarification: in the first place, this was an issue in DD wheezy/JWM boot v3 and of course in SID too. Here's a quick test, I did on a less important USB drive:
Code:
root@debian:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=/media/sdc1/swapfile bs=1k count=1024k
1048576+0 records in
1048576+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 49.0476 s, 21.9 MB/s
root@debian:~# chown root:root /media/sdc1/swapfile
root@debian:~# chmod 0600 /media/sdc1/swapfile
root@debian:~# mkswap /media/sdc1/swapfile 1024
Setting up swapspace version 1, size = 1020 KiB
no label, UUID=3c8c9308-c34f-442b-929f-c0874d8f2024
root@debian:~# swapon /media/sdc1/swapfile
root@debian:~#

root@debian:~# swapon -s
Filename                                Type            Size    Used    Priority
/media/sdc1/swapfile                    file            1020    0       -1

My research says, that chown root:root /media/sdc1/swapfile
chmod 0600 /media/sdc1/swapfile is important, because otherwise, the swap file becomes world-readable, that is, a security implication. Please, add this to your tutorial to make it shine.
saintless

PostPosted: Fri 03 Apr 2015, 05:04    Post subject:  

Thanks, Anikin!
Added here.

Hi, Fred.
Quote:
Me personally, I'll stick with using frisbee but it may be a solution for those who have problems with it.

Me too. Fresbee works well for me. I tested ceni because of its small size (including perl dependencies) and it worked well. Maybe will be useful for someone later as option from DD repository.

Toni

fredx181

PostPosted: Fri 03 Apr 2015, 16:03    Post subject:  

Hi Toni, All

Here's new apt2sfs, attached apt2sfs_1.0.3_i386.deb.tar (remove dummy .tar extension)

Bugfix: version 1.0.2 doesn't work in case package "resolvconf" is installed (no network connection).
Now instead of copying the file /etc/resolv.conf to the chroot it copies the contents of /etc/resolv.conf to new created file resolv.conf in the chroot. (needed for network connection while running in chroot).

Edit: Ooops, forgot to edit the other scripts, apt2sfs-cli etc..
Removed attachment for now, re-upload later.

Edit2: Ok, re-uploaded attachment

Fred
apt2sfs_1.0.3_i386.deb.tar
Description  Bugfix for apt2sfs
tar

Download 
Filename  apt2sfs_1.0.3_i386.deb.tar 
Filesize  16.03 KB 
Downloaded  188 Time(s) 
fredx181

PostPosted: Fri 03 Apr 2015, 16:47    Post subject:  

Hi William,

Quote:
If Fred or yourself do at any stage sign up for a personal github account, please therefore let me know and I'll invite you onto the github DebianDog organization owner's team, happily leave that team! Smile , and transfer overall account admin ownership across to whoever you decide - presumably yourself. I'd rather just be in Testers and Documenters Teams and leave only yourself and Fred in Owner's team so that you can coordinate any work to be accepted into the actual repository (anyone can read or write to the wiki in any case).

Toni wrote:
You deserve to be in the owner's team since you are working from the start on DebianDog and working multiuser function is all thanks to you, William

I second that Smile

Ok, I must admit I'm a little conservative and didn't explore anything yet, all seems overwhelming to me.
But.. I took the first step of creating an account by the name of "fredx181", so you can invite me, for now, put me in the Testers and Documenters Teams, it feels safer for me Smile

Thanks, it could be useful in the future.

Fred
saintless

PostPosted: Fri 03 Apr 2015, 17:00    Post subject:  

Thanks, Fred!
Repository updated with new apt2sfs and added to fixes list here.
Also changed the description inside control file:
Code:
root@debian:~# apt-cache search apt2sfs
apt2sfs - Warning - This package works only in DebianDog! Bugfix: version 1.0.2 doesn't work in case package "resolvconf" is installed (no network connection). Now instead of copying the file /etc/resolv.conf to the chroot it copies the contents of /etc/resolv.conf to new created file resolv.conf in the chroot. (needed for network connection while running in chroot).

If you prefer to change it I will replace the package later.

Toni
mcewanw

PostPosted: Fri 03 Apr 2015, 20:51    Post subject: DebianDog github account  

re: DebianDog github account

fredx181 wrote:
But.. I took the first step of creating an account by the name of "fredx181", so you can invite me, for now, put me in the Testers and Documenters Teams, it feels safer for me :)

Thanks, it could be useful in the future.

Fred

Forget about being 'safer', Fred, I've only looked at how to use this for one day myself really so just about as raw as you! Main thing is, only Toni and yourself know the current DebianDog storage resource details inside out and are thus in the best position to decide how to arrange anything you want to put up there on github, so it is appropriate that the invite I've sent you puts you in all github teams (the current team categories will probably not be the best anyway). So feel free to just get stuck in there and try it out. You have to practice in your own github fredx181 account anyway, and I'm sure after watching that wee video link I posted, you will find the basics pretty easy:

How to create your first repository and upload it to Github
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMsWq3rS6Po

Actually, I'm about to teach my partner the basics even though she is not a technical person whatsoever but needs a simple to use method of content management for her own stuff. The great thing is, any folder with files in it on your local computer can immediately be made into a local git repository simply by cd into that directory and entering command

Code:

git init
git add .
git commit -m 'just made first local git repository'

in a console (assuming you have apt-get install git on your system already).

git init, creates the empty local repository.
git add . (note the dot) adds all the contents of the current directory into that just created local repository. (note that you can create such local repositories anywhere you like on your computer and push them up to github when and if you wish any time)
git commit just finalises everything such that everything will not be auto-tracked by git. The -m switch is just to allow a human message to keep track of what you are doing.

Next step, if required, is to push that local git repository up to a pre-created empty remote repository on github. All you need for that is the URL of where the empty remote repository is and issue the commands:

Code:

git remote add <alias_name_you_want_to_give_it> remote_git_resource_URL
git push <alias_name_you_want_to_give_it> master (where the alias_name is what you chose above and master is the main repository thread that would be automatically created when you entered: git init)

Which I gave with an example in my earlier thread post:

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=837501#837501

The above commands cause the whole folder (including any subfolders/files it contains) to be stored up on GitHub in that git repository form, which keeps tracks of all changes and can be pulled and pushed up and down to keep every additions, deletions, modifications etc in sync. That is basically all there is to it. The rest are just small extra maintenance commands you can use as and when required, similar to apt commands really...

So just have a go Fred, anyway you feel - everything gets tracked and can be backtracked anyway. That's the point I suppose.

Cheers, William

PS. I actually just wrote the above five commands out of my head, so thought I'd better try them. Good news is, they worked and I successfully made a local repository out of a quite complex folder and transfered it to my github account in under 30 seconds..., which was also a quick self test of my own understanding! :-) Thank goodness I got that right. Actually, the folder I chose to made into a local git repository contained the source code of a nice motion tracking program (called MotionTrack). That contained a readme (in addition to the typical source code hierarchy), and I note the contents of that readme pops up automatically when I now view the repository on github. I'm so new to this myself, that these simple things continue to amaze me!

Note also that you can zip up any git repository like the above local one and, for example, email it to anyone you wish, and then they can use their local copy just in just the same way as above. ALternatively, can use the git clone command, which you can read about in http://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Basics-Getting-a-Git-Repository#Cloning-an-Existing-Repository

And, as a reminder to myself too really, once you have files on GitHub, you can download individual files by clicking on their link and pressing 'Raw' button in the resultant window.

Last edited by mcewanw on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 18:50; edited 1 time in total
saintless

PostPosted: Sat 04 Apr 2015, 03:53    Post subject:  

Hi, Fred.
I think the official repository is compatible now with DD-Wheezy, Jessie and SID. If we test well the new packages we can make them compatible with all versions and keep the same repository for Jessie and SID.
For example package with dependency libjpeg62 must be changed to libjpeg62 | libjpeg8 or simple libjpeg8 (it is available in Wheezy repository, but libjpeg62 is not available in Jessie and SID).
Edit: Seems libjpeg8 is not available in Jessie yet but libjpeg62 is and the safe choice is libjpeg62 | libjpeg8.
fredx181 wrote:
Yes, I can confirm that, but do you think it's a problem?

I'm not completely sure what it means but see here for changelog from version 1.17.12:
Quote:
* Do not write to the available file when unpacking binary packages. This
information is not useful as dpkg has never recorded the archive path,
so it has never been truly available for re-installation anyway.

https://launchpad.net/debian/+source/dpkg/+changelog?batch=75&direction=backwards&memo=75

After some more testing I confirm it will be a problem with sure if status file gets broken and we need to restore it. The only way to restore it is to download, extract (and rename to /var/lib/dpkg/available) full packages list for SID from here for example:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-i386/
Then we can restore the status file using rest-dpkg scripts we already have inside separate module here:
http://smokey01.com/saintless/DebianDog/Packages/Testing/
But it will not work well because the downloaded full packages list is updated with newer version.
For example I keep in SID this kernel version in /etc/apt/preferences:
Code:
Package: linux-image-3.16.0-4-586
Pin: version 3.16.7-ckt4-2
Pin-Priority: 1001

The version from downloaded full packages list downloaded today is:
Code:
Package: linux-image-3.16.0-4-586
Version: 3.16.7-ckt7-1

and the version in restored /var/lib/dpkg/status will be also 3.16.7-ckt7-1
This means after running apt-get upgrade the kernel will be upgraded because /etc/apt/preferences kernel version is different from the one in restored /var/lib/dpkg/status. But /live/vmlinuz1 will be the old one.
We will have the same problem with infinality and any other packages we like to pin in /etc/apt/preferences.
The problem could become even bigger because some packages depend on exactly the same version number installed on the system at the moment. If restoring status file changes this number some packages could be reported as incompatible with prompt for removing (by apt-get -f install or apt-get autoremove). The result in this case will be broken and unrecoverable dpkg database.
In my opinion to be on the safe side we should restore /var/lib/dpkg/available information to be updated regularly from dpkg while installing packages.

Toni
fredx181

PostPosted: Sat 04 Apr 2015, 12:46    Post subject:  

Hi Toni,
Quote:
I think the official repository is compatible now with DD-Wheezy, Jessie and SID. If we test well the new packages we can make them compatible with all versions and keep the same repository for Jessie and SID.

Not for mpv I think, trying to install on jessie:
Code:
  mpv : Depends: libgnutls26 but it is not installable
       Depends: libjpeg8 but it is not installable
       Depends: libx264-132 but it is not installable

Adding these libraries from wheezy in /opt/lib (in the deb) and removing these dependencies from control could be a solution, but I think it's more proper way to re-compile for Jessie/Sid
Or install mpv from deb-multimedia but it's taking 105MB of space.

Quote:
In my opinion to be on the safe side we should restore /var/lib/dpkg/available information to be updated regularly from dpkg while installing packages.

Ok, thanks for investigating, do you see a solution?

Fred
saintless

PostPosted: Sat 04 Apr 2015, 14:59    Post subject:  

Hi, Fred.
fredx181 wrote:
Not for mpv I think, trying to install on jessie:
Code:
  mpv : Depends: libgnutls26 but it is not installable
       Depends: libjpeg8 but it is not installable
       Depends: libx264-132 but it is not installable

Yes, my mistake. Also youtube-viewer depends on mpv. We can find solution for mpv deb package now but it will not be the only one with such problem.
Better to keep separate repository for Jessie and SID. It will be easier to mod or compile new version for Jessie only instead trying to make all packages universal for Wheezy, Jessie and SID.

Quote:
Quote:

Ok, thanks for investigating, do you see a solution?

This is the easy part (if you find it suitable). The binary files are from Ubuntu dpkg-1.17.5.deb:
saintless wrote:
Edit: This is the quick fix for me - install this dpkg_1.17.24_i386.deb
and prevent upgrade with:
Code:
apt-mark hold dpkg

But we need to correct /var/lib/dpkg/available with the packages(and versions) from status file. It took me some time for SID. If it is OK after some testing I will post the result and help you with Jessie-OpenBox.
We can always upgrade dpkg package from Jessie repository and stop updating /var/lib/dpkg/available if we find some problem with this.

Toni

mcewanw

PostPosted: Sat 04 Apr 2015, 21:05    Post subject: Have created empty Jessie and Sid repositories on DD GitHub  

I've modified the GitHub DebianDog site https://github.com/DebianDog to include (currently almost empty) repositories for versions Wheezy, Jessie and Sid). For current simplicity, I've created a simple readme for the Wheezy version which just provides a very brief summary along with a link to the main puppy forum DD Wheezy thread.

Assuming you have a personal user account at [url]github.com[/url] and have a git client installed (apt-get install git) you can clone your own copy of the DD Wheezy github repository (which allows you to make mods and test them out on your local system before pushing up to GitHub) as follows:

1. Create an empty directory on your local system (give it whatever name you wish) for storing your copy of the DD Wheezy (or Jessie or Sid) github repository.

2. Open a terminal/console at that empty directory, and for Wheezy repository (for example) enter command:

Code:

git clone https://github.com/DebianDog/Wheezy.git

Since I wanted to edit the readme file for github DD Wheezy (readme.md), I cloned the repository on my local system using above steps and then edited my local copy of readme.md and saved it.

The command 'git status' (which can be usefully run at any time) then reveals that the file has been modified.

Once I was satisfied with the alterations I finalised (committed) the changes to my local repository using the command:

Code:

git commit -a -m "my first readme alteration"

The above is just a short version of git add command followed by git commit -m command (where flag -m allows descriptive message of what the modification made is).

Having write permissions to the github repository, I was then able to push the new modifications (in this case was only to readme.md) up to github using:

Code:

git push origin master

where 'origin' is the default alias created automatically during repository cloning for the remote GitHub repository and 'master' is the master branch of the local computer copy of the whole repository.

Note that, for the moment, I was working directly into the GitHub master branch from my local copy but once any other people start working on this DD GitHub repository too, it would be better to each work on a separate GitHub branch or branches (a separate branch in just a copy of the master which can be modified and tested independently). Using separate branches allows discussion between team before final merging of any changes in any separate branch to main master branch. For example, I created a temporary branch on DD github called mcewanw_test1 for some simple practice. Separate branches contain a copy of the everything in master, so the code in there can be run just as in master, but changes in the separate branch don't effect the master branch unless a git merge command is performed.

More details about using branches and merging can be found at http://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Branching-Basic-Branching-and-Merging. I'll start using separate branch for further changes from now on (good for practice anyway...).

Aside from inside the above git book, an extensive reference for other useful commands including these concerned with branching, such as git branch and git checkout can be found at: http://gitref.org/

Next, I'm planning to work in my own mcewanw GitHub account, inside of which I'll be creating separate development repositories for my own programs Precord, Pavrecord, DoMyFile and so on.

William

saintless

PostPosted: Sun 05 Apr 2015, 03:05    Post subject: What needs fixing in SID?  

Hi, Fred.

Some changes needed for apt2sfs_1.0.3_i386.deb to make cli versions start from menu entry for root and user in Jwm version. Check this package. If it is OK for you I will replace it. Or keep it for separate download renaming the deb for JWM version only.
http://smokey01.com/saintless/DebianDog/No-repo-packages/apt2sfs_1.0.3_i386.deb
The changes are only inside cli menu and desktop files. Menu files need changing "X11" to "text" and desktop files need adding "xterm -e". The proper way would be to change Terminal=true but Terry's mkjwm-menu system does not work with this change and needs adding xterm -e for all applications executed in terminal.

Edit: Do you get the same message in Jessie as this one in SID:
Code:
root@debian:~# rcconf-xdlg
Can't locate Encode.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Encode module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.20.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.20 /usr/share/perl/5.20 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/share/perl/5.20/Pod/Text.pm line 32.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl/5.20/Pod/Text.pm line 32.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 2) line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl/5.20/Pod/Usage.pm line 29.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/bin/rcconf-xdlg line 229.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/bin/rcconf-xdlg line 229.

Easy to fix but do we need 11Mb extra:
Code:
root@debian:~# apt-get install rcconf
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
The following extra packages will be installed:
  perl
Suggested packages:
  perl-doc libterm-readline-gnu-perl libterm-readline-perl-perl make
Recommended packages:
  rename
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  perl rcconf
0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 2185 kB of archives.
After this operation, 11.6 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

I will check if older rcconf version works.
Edit2: No, it is perl adding over 11Mb. I don't have it installed yet in SID but it is in Jessie-OpenBox. The older perl version is 1Mb smaller. I guess it is better to keep the latest perl.

Edit3: To keep all found problems in one post for SID - video2audio extract scripts do not work for me in SID using the fixed versions for Jessie:
http://smokey01.com/saintless/DebianDog/Packages/Fixes/jessie-fixes.tar.gz
Code:
root@debian:~# video2audio-gui-x
date: invalid date '@\r'
: integer expression expectedine 431: [:
date: invalid date '@00:01:43'
/opt/bin/video2audio-gui-x: line 431: [: 00:01:43: integer expression expected
Terminated

Attached screenshot. Same video works for extracting audio in DD-Squeeze and Wheezy without problems.

Edit4: But sometimes it works if libav-tools is installed instead made and loaded with ffmpeg2sfs (No, after more testing I see the same behaviour if I load libav-tools as sfs module). Still mostly fails:
Code:
date: invalid date '@\rvideo:'
video:: integer expression expected1: [:
date: invalid date '@\rvideo:'
video:: integer expression expected1: [:
Terminated
Terminated
Terminated

The first output was with the same video and the others with different video files. All files work in DD-Wheezy for extracting audio.

Edit5: Similar with ffconvert from jessie-fixes archive in SID. It gives this output after starting in terminal (Edit: but I get the same output in Wheezy and Squeeze):
Code:
root@debian:~# ffconvert
/usr/bin/ffconvert: line 1658:  7616 Terminated              $GTKDIALOG -p DIALOG -c > /dev/null  (wd: ~)

Then I can choose the video file and start the encoding but it fails after some time with message to see the log file. But the log file is empty. Maybe something with libav-tools or bash in SID does not work well yet.

Edit6: I will keep this post updated with problems and fixes for SID version till I open separate SID thread.

Toni
2015-04-05-121323_704x152_scrot.png
 Description   
 Filesize   11.89 KB
 Viewed   376 Time(s)

2015-04-05-121323_704x152_scrot.png

fredx181

PostPosted: Sun 05 Apr 2015, 11:23    Post subject:  

Hi Toni,

Quote:
Edit: This is the quick fix for me - install this dpkg_1.17.24_i386.deb
and prevent upgrade with:
Code:
apt-mark hold dpkg

Ok, but if I understand well the avaialble file created then will not be valid?

Quote:
Some changes needed for apt2sfs_1.0.3_i386.deb to make cli versions start from menu entry for root and user in Jwm version. Check this package. If it is OK for you I will replace it. Or keep it for separate download renaming the deb for JWM version only.

Strange, apt2sfs-cli should work without "xterm -e" in .desktop file, there are few lines at start of script that makes it run in xterm.

I will test on your SID later, hopefully I can reproduce and see why video2audio and ffconvert give these errors, on Jessie-openbox it works fine.

Edit: Testing on SID Jwm now, first I could not reproduce, I loaded libav-tools.sfs I made on Jessie and video2audio worked fine.
Then I installed latest libav-tools from Sid and got the same error as you.
I'm glad it's not a mystery again Smile , but now, how to solve it Rolling Eyes

Fred
saintless

PostPosted: Sun 05 Apr 2015, 13:23    Post subject:  

Hi, Fred.
fredx181 wrote:
Ok, but if I understand well the avaialble file created then will not be valid?

Correct. Leave this to me. Already work on it. Just do not remaster Jessie-Openbox before I post new available file for the iso on the site.

Quote:
Strange, apt2sfs-cli should work without "xterm -e" in .desktop file, there are few lines at start of script that makes it run in xterm.

It doesn't in Jwm version. I see it does in OpenBox. Maybe it is because of the different menu system.

Quote:
Edit: Testing on SID Jwm now, first I could not reproduce, I loaded libav-tools.sfs I made on Jessie and video2audio worked fine.
Then I installed latest libav-tools from Sid and got the same error as you.
I'm glad it's not a mystery again Smile , but now, how to solve it Rolling Eyes

I'm afraid it is. I can reproduce it easy in Jessie-OpenBox. Screenshot attached. I think Jessie is not ready to be stable yet but we shall see...

Toni
openbox-jessie_640x480.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   111.85 KB
 Viewed   312 Time(s)

openbox-jessie_640x480.jpg

fredx181

PostPosted: Sun 05 Apr 2015, 14:37    Post subject:  

Hi Toni,

I found out so far that the libav-tools package from deb-multimedia doesn't work for video2audio.
Can you try with version 6:11.3-1 from unstable?
The changes I made for video2audio were with 6:11.3-1 installed and with this version installed it works for me now on SID Jwm.
With the change from ffmpeg to avconv at some point they changed the "time=..." output.
So that's why the error AFAIK

Quote:
Quote:

It doesn't in Jwm version. I see it does in OpenBox. Maybe it is because of the different menu system.

Yes, sorry, I see now you are right, apt2sfs-cli doesn't show when running from menu with the deb I provided, when clicking on it from xfe it works though.

Quote:
I'm afraid it is. I can reproduce it easy in Jessie-OpenBox

With which libav-tools version?
One thing I could not reproduce: the "terminated" (looking at your output, it doesn't even start?)

Edit: Maybe this is a good thing, add to /apt/preferences:
Code:
Package: *
Pin: origin *.debian.org
Pin-Priority: 1001

Package: *
Pin: origin *.deb-multimedia.org
Pin-Priority: 1

Got it from here:
http://giantdorks.org/alain/switching-from-debian-multimedia-org-packages-to-official-debian-versions/

From what I tested it doesn't downgrade,(as written by the author) but it does work for priority installing from the main Debian repo but only if a package doesn't exist in main repo it will install from deb-multimedia repo.

Fred
Page 58 of 99 [1481 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, ..., 97, 98, 99 Next
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Projects
Jump to: