MegaTools cli for megasync.nz

Configuration wizards, scanners, remote desktop, etc.
stemsee

MegaTools cli for megasync.nz

#1 Post by stemsee »

I just compiled megatools, which is an effective commandline tool for doing everything with your megasync account.

http://tinyurl.com/nddc72r
Last edited by stemsee on Fri 17 Jul 2015, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.

musher0

#2 Post by musher0 »

Interesting. Thanks.
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

stemsee

#3 Post by stemsee »

stemsee

#4 Post by stemsee »

megatools pet for x86_64/amd64 1.9.94-1

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B4GhZVm ... nc2VkF5emM

Galbi

#5 Post by Galbi »

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/15/07/27/ ... lashdot%29
It seems that Kin Dotcom it's no more involved in Mega, and Mega might not be what we think.
The two last answers are very interesting.

Saludos.
Remember: [b][i]"pecunia pecuniam parere non potest"[/i][/b]

stemsee

#6 Post by stemsee »

Very interesting article. I didn't know anything about the founder before now, and I like him more than I thought I would already. As regards security of my files on Mega, I haven't got anything important on there. I fully appreciate what he has been through because of the desperate measures of the world's elite and established rich to use law and law enforcement paid for by the public to , psychologically and physiologically enslave, and disable and corrupt to their benefit the good people that God sends to shine as lights in the paths of life. However the people sleep and eat, and are content to fit in and be as normal as the media predicates them to be. Such people will never be alive, nor will they achieve anything of their true potential, so long as the rule of the con straining demons invoked upon them by the self-indulging, self-exempting established wealth of the World, who exert a disproportionate and hidden 'influence' upon the UN, governments, research institutes, banks and Education institutions and media of the world, who themselves rely on funding/financing, which is controlled by said elite, even though it is generated by the common people, is legally perpetuated. A beautiful revolution is needed to kindly pull them back into their place in the human social infrastructure of struggle and need to alleviate them of their delusions of superiority.

I support this guy and I will pray for his family. I too am no stranger to the methods and underhand, duplicity of the manufactured lies fed to the sheeple, to alienate the few who could lead the many to a freer experience of life on this planet. But evil, deception, lies are their chief weapons of brain mass destruction. They worship Satan at the alter of the bar, and through the sanctity of false impressions. Their time, though, is coming to its end.

greengeek

#7 Post by greengeek »

Galbi, that link is a really good read and clearly describes the situation that has unfolded with both the US and NZ governments attacking Dotcom himself, his first site MegaUpload, and second site Mega.

I have watched the attempted destruction of Kim Dotcom with great interest and sadness. He lives not far from me and i joined his political party. I was hugely impressed with his championing of democracy and his efforts at bringing Edward Snowden's revelations to light and I have sadly witnessed the progressive corporatisation and militarisation of the NZ police over the last few years in their attempts to destroy him.

We used to have a police force that was very much "of the people" but the raid against Dotcom showed how little our police cared about upholding NZ law, and how eager they were to be good little footsoldiers in the unthinking service of the FBI and the American corporate controllers.

Ironically I previously voted for Dotcom's arch nemesis NZ prime minister John Key, who has proven to be a duplicitous and untrustworthy person. Key's support of the TPP is yet another revelation that he does not support democracy, but rather sees the citizens as corporate cannon fodder. He lacks any understanding of personal or national sovereignty, which are both the primary principles that Dotcom's political party stood for in joining with the Mana party.

I recommend people read that link. Here are some quotes:

First - the current situation with Mega and file security:
Dotcom: I'm not involved in Mega anymore. Neither in a managing nor in a shareholder capacity. The company has suffered from a hostile takeover by a Chinese investor who is wanted in China for fraud. He used a number of straw-men and businesses to accumulate more and more Mega shares. Recently his shares have been seized by the NZ government. Which means the NZ government is in control. In addition Hollywood has seized all the Megashares in the family trust that was setup for my children. As a result of this and a number of other confidential issues I don't trust Mega anymore. I don't think your data is safe on Mega anymore.
His comments about the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) currently under negotiation:
The TPP is for the benefit of corporations and their wealthy shareholders. It does not benefit citizens. Prices will go up, human rights will be reduced and if you'll ever have a health issue you'll end up paying more. It's a corrupt treaty, paid for by the lobbyists of the rich, bribing politicians to do their bidding in expanding monopolies to the detriment of the people. That is why they have to keep the text of the TPP secret. That is why their PR machine (the mainstream media) is drumming a pro TPP narrative.

Do your homework and within an hour of online research you will realize that the TPP isn't helping you. It's toxic.The Internet Party will continue to fight against increasing inequality and the reduction of our rights and freedoms. If you want to launch the Internet Party in your country to make a difference please contact us. We are happy to make our branding, policies and advise available to you. We can't do it alone. We need your help.
And his comments about justice:
The US Justice system is a tool of a US empire that wants to control the world. Isn't it arrogant for a US judge, who is limited to US laws, to destroy businesses and jobs half way around the world, without any due process? This is the world we live in today. You are all governed by US laws. They can take ownership of your assets and do it without you ever getting heard, without any due process. It happened to me, in a COPYRIGHT case. I have never traveled to or lived in the United States and my business wasn't located there either. Based on my experience the US Justice system deserves no respect. Alleged criminals are tortured into submission with the threat of decades in jail and forced to make plea deals even when they are completely innocent like our software programmer Andrus Nomm.
Many Puppy Linux files were lost when the FBI shut down Megaupload, and I suspect the new Mega is systematically being dismantled too, I think i will wait for Dotcoms next offering which should be available later this year or early next year when his "non-competition" clause terminates.

Democracy cannot exist when corporate power ia allowed to corrupt police forces and government institutions.

Galbi

#8 Post by Galbi »

greengeek wrote: Democracy cannot exist when corporate power ia allowed to corrupt police forces and government institutions.
I'm starting to suspect that that's the exactly reason why Democracy it's promoted by the 'real power'. Just see what happened in Greece lately, perhaps it's because the concept of democracy it's very new for greeks. :) :?
--------------------------------------------
More here about the Mega novel (in spanish): http://www.muylinux.com/2015/08/04/mega ... privacidad

Now Mega it's saying that Dotcom is not telling the whole story.
Remember: [b][i]"pecunia pecuniam parere non potest"[/i][/b]