Changes To Meownplanet Site..

News, happenings
russoodle

Changes To Meownplanet Site..

#1 Post by russoodle »

Hi fellow kennel-dwellers :) meownplanet is undergoing major changes, which will be happening over the next few days. Should've been done sooner - had planned to - but i just wasn't up to it, unfortunately (health issues..).

I thought it's time puppylinuxstuff had its own domain name, so the new homepage url will be http://russoodlespuppylinuxstuff.net, It'll take me some time, but i'll be redirecting the old links from meownplanet to their new kennel. I'm hoping that won't impact contributors/users too heavily if i get it right.

When it's FINALLY completed, i'll edit this post to reflect that.

Thank you for your patience over the past couple of months or so..

cheers,
russoodle
[i][color=Green][size=92]The mud-elephant, wading thru the sea, leaves no tracks..[/size][/color][/i]

puppyluvr

#2 Post by puppyluvr »

:D Hello,
Thank you so much for everything you do for us!
Looking forward to the new site.
8)
Close the Windows, and open your eyes, to a whole new world
I am Lead Dog of the
Puppy Linux Users Group on Facebook
Join us!

Puppy since 2.15CE...

russoodle

#3 Post by russoodle »

You're welcome, puppyluvr....thank you :)
[i][color=Green][size=92]The mud-elephant, wading thru the sea, leaves no tracks..[/size][/color][/i]

babaguy

#4 Post by babaguy »

Hey Russoodle -

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather - Hope you are fully revitalized and fighting fit 'ere long!

( "And so say all of us!" )

May I also ask a (possibly cheepky, probably a bit off-topic) question?

Is it you who is brilliant compiler/mastermind behind Studio 13.37...?

I have the idea that it is you, and I know I've said as much to you in the past somewhere here around the Puppy farm, but I'm just checking to be sure. ( I've done a frugal install of it and will be attempting to make MUSIC with its many fine programs...)

All Good Wishes, as ever, for the new site and with THANKS for all you do for Puppy Linux,

- babaguy
"Real happiness lies in making others happy." - Meher Baba

russoodle

#5 Post by russoodle »

Hey babaguy, thanks for your good wishes, much appreciated :)

Re Studio 13.37 and all of that series - i wish!!! I couldn't code a swarm of blowflies in a butcher shop! The credit for the amazing work you speak of goes to 10wtech/Announcer, he's the brains behind and author of those music creativity works....i'm sure he'd appreciate your praise for his efforts, too..

As far as whatever i might do for the kennel community, you're most welcome. I think we're so lucky to have PuppyLinux, and so many talented, creative people worldwide interested in forging ahead and keeping Barry's brilliant brainchild alive and barking!

Cheers :D

babaguy

#6 Post by babaguy »

Thanks, Russooodle (-e-Doodle-y) !!

I went over the the Studio 13.37 forum on the Linux Questions [dot] org website, and saw that, sure enough, our own " l0wt3ch " is indeed the Admin for that Forum, and I then put two and six together -

( I'm not the full shilling, after all !!! : - )

- and I then surmised that He Da Man (or Woman) behind Studio 13.37 . . .

If only I could learn to RTFM, I'd avoid posting a lot of questions in the wrong threads... But then again, I am a gregarious Australian Shepherd - or Border Collie - and I just naturally Ask First, and RTFM later...

Thanks for your prompt reply, and again, Best for yer Continued March toward indisputably Rude Health!!

- babaguy
"Real happiness lies in making others happy." - Meher Baba

l0wt3ch

#7 Post by l0wt3ch »

Haha thanks for saying those nice things about me Russoodle. Looking forward to the new site.

@babaguy Check your pm's

darkcity

#8 Post by darkcity »

Has all the content move to new site, for example this link doesn't work

http://russoodlespuppylinuxstuff.net/da ... logo48.png

ally

#9 Post by ally »

russoodle

#10 Post by russoodle »

darkcity wrote:Has all the content move to new site, for example this link doesn't work

http://russoodlespuppylinuxstuff.net/da ... logo48.png
Sorry darkcity, i still haven't finished putting my site together....should have had it done ages ago, i know, but things haven't worked out that way (thank dog for ally ). Don't give up on me though.. :wink:

darkcity

#11 Post by darkcity »

Thanks for the update 8)

+thanks to Ally for the backup :idea: