Bless is a high quality, full featured hex editor.
It is written in mono/Gtk# and its primary platform is GNU/Linux. However it should be able to run without problems on every platform that mono and Gtk# run.
Bless currently provides the following features:
* Efficient editing of large data files and block devices.
* Multilevel undo - redo operations.
* Customizable data views.
* Fast data rendering on screen.
* Multiple tabs.
* Fast find and replace operations.
* A data conversion table.
* Advanced copy/paste capabilities.
* Highlighting of selection pattern matches in the file.
* Plugin based architecture.
* Export of data to text and html (others with plugins).
* Bitwise operations on data.
* A comprehensive user manual.
Tested on Develpup 1.0 (about to be released). If you have any problems with normal puppy please post.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum