Dillo browser not working

Please post any bugs you have found
mmand1c

Dillo browser not working

#1 Post by mmand1c »

I recently installed Puppy Linux(Slacko64 6.3.2).Installation was frugal and I installed Puppy on my hard drive.Yesterday,I downloaded PET package of Dillo browser,and installed it.When I try to start Dillo browser,alert window pops out with message:'Failed to execute child process "/usr/bin/dillo" (No such file or directory)'.However,executable file /usr/bin/dillo exists.Devx.sfs is installed.

Semme

#2 Post by Semme »

Welcome Mate.

Dillo pet from where?

Slacko's SFS_Manager has a pkg called "32bit-libs".. Get it loaded'n retry.

Failing the above, remove your pkg and grab [url=http://BAD_LINK_MATE]this one[/url].
Last edited by Semme on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
>>> Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities. It helps you live a life less trivial <<<

Semme

#3 Post by Semme »

>>> Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities. It helps you live a life less trivial <<<

mmand1c

#4 Post by mmand1c »

Thanks for the instant answer,Semme!I am new to Puppy Linux(although I have experience using Ubuntu),and my question was probably stupid.I installed library and Dillo is working fine.

Semme

#5 Post by Semme »

Good. So all set for the moment, or, anything else?