Dégooglisons Internet

Pelo

mort-de-sourceforge

#41 Post by Pelo »

kanboard, c'est qui çà ? je passais par là pour citer un article de Framasoft sur sourceforge mort-de-sourceforge

Médor

#42 Post by Médor »

@ Pelo le Troll :evil: :twisted:

Ton lien sur le mythe de la "mort-de-sourceforge" date de mars 2013 :!:
Le site https://souceforge.net est toujours vivant à ce jour :D

Médor.
[b][url=http://wellminded.net63.net/]Recherches Puppy[/url]|[url=http://puppylinux.org/wikka/PageIndex]Index Puppy[/url]|[url=http://smokey01.com/bruceb/france.html]Index FR[/url]|[url=http://toutoulinux.free.fr/tuto.php]Tuto Toutou[/url][/b]

musher0

#43 Post by musher0 »

M�dor wrote:@ Pelo le Troll :evil: :twisted:

Ton lien sur le mythe de la "mort-de-sourceforge" date de mars 2013 :!:
Le site https://souceforge.net est toujours vivant à ce jour :D

Médor.
Salut le monde.

githup lui est « rentré dans l'corps », comme on dit, mais sourceforge a
réagi, il est battant comme jamais.

À+
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

Pelo

l'attaque portait sur le nombre de logiciels morts

#44 Post by Pelo »

Sourceforge : l'attaque portait sur le nombre de logiciels morts qu'on y trouve, du moins abandonnés. Sur le forum ici présent tu te fais incendier quand tu ravives des logiciels, âgés certes, mais néanmoins toujours efficaces. On serait bien en peine d'en trouver des nouveaux d'ailleurs, les programmeurs ayant été mutés sur les serveurs ou les phones portables. Ubuntu mettait sa griffe, aujourd'hui il sert du Debian brut de fonderie. Mais çà vous vous en êtes aperçus.
La popularité d'un logiciel dans notre forum et sa popularité dans le monde extérieur est parfois inversement proportionnelle. C'est pour çà que les commentaires, il faut en prendre et en laisser. Certains logiciels encore gratuits sur la Puppy sont devenus payants (Symphytum entre autres). preuve de leur succès.

musher0

#45 Post by musher0 »

Toujours glissante est ton argumentation, pelo. De paradigmes en
évitements, on arrive à bien peu de choses à tenter de discuter
sérieusement avec toi.

Si tu nous trouves aussi poussireux et c..s, pourquoi restes-tu sur ce forum,
tiens donc.
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

Pelo

#46 Post by Pelo »

c'est quoi un paradigme ?
Ya pas de problème Musher0, pour moi en tout cas. Faites ce que vous aimez faire. çà ne me dérange pas. Et moi je fais mes petites affaires. J'apprends à me servir des logiciels, je remonte ce qui va, ce qui va pas. Y'a pas de soucis.

rcrsn51

#47 Post by rcrsn51 »

@Pelo: On another topic - does your 8192cu wifi adapter work with the driver that is built-in to recent kernels?

Pelo

çà y est, j'ai compris ce qu'est un paradigme.

#48 Post by Pelo »

çà y est, j'ai compris ce qu'est un paradigme. Eh, vous utilisez aussi des mots compliqués ! Les masses populaires sont dépassées par ce niveau de langage !

Pelo

rcrsn51, your pets always had success

#49 Post by Pelo »

rcrsn51, your pets always had success to make efficient my antenna for kernels concerned. However i was surprised once, by a Pupjibaro 1.0.4 , driver was working without installing pet. Was it your question ? If not, pls detail a little bit more.
If A pet does not exist, i change the kernel of the Puppy with one that exists. That is the case right now with Shiba inu (kernel 3.18.22). I will try 3.14.55 from Slacko 6.3.2.
Just an info about WICD, it works with Shiba Inu (dowloaded with Gslapt). That was only an experience.

rcrsn51

Re: rcrsn51, your pets always had success

#50 Post by rcrsn51 »

Pelo wrote:However i was surprised once, by a Pupjibaro 1.0.4 , driver was working without installing pet. Was it your question ?
Yes. If the driver in new kernels works well, there is no reason for me to keep building the driver myself.

Pelo

if course, rcrsn51. I hope so

#51 Post by Pelo »

if course, rcrsn51. I hope so. Nevertheless it would be fine that Puppy builders learn how to compile and/or choose kernels able to get their passengers able to use their laptops as laptops.Nilson Morales helps thousands of americanos, not speaking english. Perhaps it's easier to solve the problem before thousands of questions back in the forum; i mean to compile once, by one person than to ask often non-linuxian users to do it. Few persons can do what you did, rcrsn51.and to share it, we are grateful to you. Antennas are needed more often than one could believe, as soon outside the main towns.
We are now to the time of connected watches... Imagine you ask each buyer to compile the kernel for his brand new watch, it will be a fantastic flop. That is the way Slacko was going. (making so proud a dozen of VIPs).
Some users sucribe the forum to get help to-day; Our french expert Médor still help, even for 4.3.1... That is not the case in other countries (asia) where they don't have a local Puppy Linux ambassador. Asian are 80% of Puppy users.

rcrsn51

#52 Post by rcrsn51 »

Thanks, but let me try a more specific question.

You have run many recent Puppies. How many of them had working WiFi with the in-kernel rtl8192cu driver?

Or did you bother to test them?

Pelo

spreadsheet with Gnumeric about my Puppies

#53 Post by Pelo »

Immediate answer, so uncomplete answer.. XenialDOG : i don't know if they will take a glance at it. I posted there few weeks ago.
The fantastic Polarpup QT005 with kernel 3.0.25 recognizes my dongle.
Fluxpup by Oldyeller too. Supersulu, etc...
I give up a little bit with new distros, because off FFMPEG libs missing,
But i should say that all Puppies serie 5 could run wireless, changing the kernel if needed
See tar.gz joined to this Topic dated february, needs update.
I am used to switch the kernels since 2013 (to 3.0.25 mainly). I can tell you that i was considered as Joan of Arc, promised to be burn on the French Puppy 'bûcher'. Kernel 3.0.25 makes all Lucid Puppies run
A/ my laptop Medion P7624, with audio
B/ allow me to connect wlan 1 dongle 8192cu Realtek.
Attachments
pelo.tar.gz
Gnumeric summary of my main Puppies
(6.81 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

hamoudoudou

Ils dégooglisent de l'intérieur

#54 Post by hamoudoudou »

degooglisons framasoft est sur Google +
Ils dégooglisent de l'intérieur. Ils sont sur Facebook aussi. Heureusement... sinon ils font faillite.
Attachments
framasoft.jpg
On floute
(25.4 KiB) Downloaded 54 times