Sylpheed-3.4.1

Browsers, email, chat, etc.
bruno

#41 Post by bruno »

Thanks Watchdog, the pet works perfect on Upup Raring 3.9.9.2

But just as with the 3.4.1, I'm always getting a message about some certificate not valid or too old, and asking me if I accept it.
Maybe this has something to do with the old Upup Raring?

watchdog

#42 Post by watchdog »

bruno

certificates

#43 Post by bruno »

Thanks Watchdog, now all is working perfect :D

Pelo

the essential question is can you send mails ?

#44 Post by Pelo »

the essential question is can you send mails ? :( no need to install Sylpheed if negative.
Install, install so many apps.. These apps must be serviceable, Sometimes i would like to cry..
perhaps i simply dont use it well. But I would like that sombody here confirms he send mails !

Pelo

An user used to send mails would have been helpfull.

#45 Post by Pelo »

I search without being assisted and i got success, after hours. An user used to send mails would have been helpful.
Italian passengers don't have any forum ? Puppy Linux X-thar 6.0.2 build in Italia.
Where to get some help :
I found the solution thanks to claws topic Claws Mail 3.11.1 for Precise 5.7.1 by vicmz and facebook users (sitio del senor Nilson Morales), as our expert Medor seems to be on summer holidays
Attachments
sylpheed.png
Like Linux, no error when typing !
(59.87 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

watchdog

Re: the essential question is can you send mails ?

#46 Post by watchdog »

Pelo wrote:the essential question is can you send mails ? :( no need to install Sylpheed if negative.
Install, install so many apps.. These apps must be serviceable, Sometimes i would like to cry..
perhaps i simply dont use it well. But I would like that sombody here confirms he send mails !
I'm not using precise. In precise I have installed the original sylpheed by BK (3.2.0). I tested my package of 3.5.1 in a precise live session just at this moment and it works and sends mails. Just a warning in console about libaspell.so. But it works.

hamoudoudou

3.5.1 included in dpup stretch by Radky.. On try

#47 Post by hamoudoudou »

3.5.1 included in dpup stretch by Radky.. On try
Attachments
351.jpg
Learning this strange apps (what words mean first)
(67.73 KiB) Downloaded 85 times