How to use NWTF0 to tower?

For discussions about security.
slowride

How to use NWTF0 to tower?

#1 Post by slowride »

Scads ofposts on a wonderful spectrum of current subjects - a mix between puppy specific and security in general... All complex matters (requiring a good deal of "side research" to understand, days of delightful diversion !)

And vibrant Q & A -- yet subjects more complex than the very simple questions I have...

I've got only 2 Q's. Simplicity level < "See Spot Run". For which I need verifiable, accurate rudimentary info. Were these not burning me alive like Chernobyl, Fukushima & etc, I'd not venure, even here.

I've duck-wont-go'd and dug thru every dingle-berry in the dog pile -- for over a couple years.

Nothing but "Free Cheeze Here" = mousetraps, :arrow: (footnote ***) or "Snake Oil! Now for 3 easy monthly payments... " Same !information, at "Familiar & Safe" (but utterly VOID) places. Same "more of the same" in more dubious corners of el-interwebz.

Rather than voice the unspeakable, or put everyone at risk --

Please Advise.

Your sincere villiage idiot,

slowride

:arrow: (*** footnote) AFAIK, google rigorously enforces it's perverse interpretation of "Security". To such degree that egregrious aptly applies. Invoke that (once) mighty search engine with adeptly crafted parameters more than twice? You'll be greeted with:: No less than 3 captchas (Dave, I can't do that)

Said "interpretation of 'Security'" falls far beneath integrity check -- for me. To invite otherwise comfortable, happy folks to embrace my point of view?

cruelty is a 1/0 here....

I have deep shame behind my own dear son the only other on this "crosshairs on back" Static IP of a TOXIC ISP, providing what, if any smokescreen exists

Thank you !!

spiritwild

#2 Post by spiritwild »

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#3 Post by Flash »

Oh, wow!

slowride

Permission to politely broach the subject?

#4 Post by slowride »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAMjMZCfmZY

Back atcha, and thank you.

NTWTF0 to tower, I read you, MOD.

Permission to politely ask quesions, succinctly, each in a Topic of its own,

Confirm or Divert please.
PM is welcome, email now works (REPLIES might be slow, health limits console time)
[color=green][i][b]Anonymity is the Spiritual Foundation of all our Principles; ever reminding us to place Princicples before Personalities[/b][/i][/color]

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#5 Post by Flash »

Ask away, as long as the subject line (the title) indicates the actual subject so that people don't waste time.