Is @RSH still around?

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
tallboy

#21 Post by tallboy »

This is excellent news. I have on several occasions mentioned and recommended people to take a look at the various LazyPuppies, but I didn't know that the creator was not around. Good to have him back! :D
True freedom is a live Puppy on a multisession CD/DVD.

nosystemdthanks

#22 Post by nosystemdthanks »

Mike Walsh wrote:One or two individuals kinda went out of their way to pick holes in literally everything he said...
its refreshing to hear someone admit that happens.
Most of us'll only put up with so much of that sort of thing.....
so true.

then there are those like rokytnji who are both immune and really try to be fair to everybody. if you are immune its a lot easier to be fair. hi ally, hi pete. i will go post the thing i came here to post. mike: truer words are rarely spoken.

drunkjedi

#23 Post by drunkjedi »

That reminds me haven't seen Rocky in long time either.

tallboy

#24 Post by tallboy »

RSH is back under the username ITSMERSH. :D
True freedom is a live Puppy on a multisession CD/DVD.

Mike Walsh

#25 Post by Mike Walsh »

@ DJ:-
drunkjedi wrote:That reminds me haven't seen Rocky in long time either.
AFAIK, his forum a/c is still 'live'.....but Roky spends most of his time (when he is online these days) over at LinuxQuestions.org. He's just as neutral & fair-minded there as he ever was here, and will try to help anybody.

He's definitely one of the 'good guys'.

Mike. :wink:

Uten

#26 Post by Uten »

ITSMERSH wrote:
uten wrote:I'm particularly interested in his methods and scripts for applications by associate them with sfs's and automatically downloading / mounting / launch.
I can offer what ever is needed, though let me know a bit more of the picture of what and how you want to do this e.g. automatically downloading / mounting / launch.

RSH
Wow @RSH, @LazY, @ITSMERSH , really nice to hear and see your not lost to the community :P . In another thread I have resolved my imediate issues/itches by adding extrasfs to my boot parameters.

I have had another look at T.O.P.L.E.S.S, and I will try to get some more time with it during the weekend.

As a sidenote: I WILL NOT CHANGE MY PASSWORD ON THIS SITE *lol*

tc
Uten