Request: An easy to use Media Player

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
nic007

#21 Post by nic007 »

Unfortunately I have to say that I do not get the same sound quality with smplayer's equalizer settings compared to that of gmplayer's. This is a pity as smplayer has so many other good features.

Pelo

Audacious and equalizer

#22 Post by Pelo »

Medor, our now famous linux expert, not only provides an audacious 3.7.2 GTK2 for the next french Slaxen , but the equalizer files too.
Unfortunately pet will be released to public passengers of Slaxen, only.
But equalizer files are yett available, i'll give you the link soon
for DeaDBeef, not audacious :( sorry

Pelo

DeaDBeef with plugin spectrum

#23 Post by Pelo »

DeaDBeef with plugin spectrum, facile à ajouter, voir la video de Yoyo (Fernandez)
Cómo agregar el Plugin Musical Spectrum a Deadbeef Cick the blue, audio is nice music, nothing to translate to US. Eaaaasy !
Attachments
spectrum.jpg
Voir le tuto
(125.83 KiB) Downloaded 470 times

Pelo

For 64 Puppies, Media players are not yet a lot.

#24 Post by Pelo »

For 64 Puppies, Media players are not yet a lot. . Audacious is available, that is to be known,. tested on my Slacko 6964 yet outdated. No-where to feed-back.
Here is not a bad place.

Mayou

bluemindo, with Unicorn

#25 Post by Mayou »

bluemindo, with Unicorn 6 will play your MP3.. Nothing better, nothing worse..
just to try .. Better than to burn and burn new puppies.. issued daily with same apps. Change the media-player, is like to change Puppy.
Attachments
bluemindo.jpg
Blue icon
(44.21 KiB) Downloaded 393 times

nic007

#26 Post by nic007 »

VLC in my view. Audio, video, streaming and converting. Also has powerful effects, equalizer, etc..

tallboy

#27 Post by tallboy »

I have a lot of wma music files, and Audacious is my choice for Lucid 5.2.8.7. It also have an 'extra stereo' function in the Effects menu, that make wonders for my old, crappy speakers... :D
True freedom is a live Puppy on a multisession CD/DVD.