China launching constant attacks on U.S. military networks?

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
Pizzasgood

#21 Post by Pizzasgood »

Yes, I agree.
Just so everyone knows, I'm not trying to start anything with anyone. I am barely capable of being serious, and I'm not trying to make anyone do things my way. I'm just trying to show my point of view on certian things. Unfortuantely, I'm not the most skilled person when it comes to words, so sometimes I might appear to be trying to stuff something down someone's throat.
Also, though I'm very patriotic, I don't mind jokes about America, just like I don't mind jokes about me. I won't hesitate to laugh at myself, because I do some stupid stuff sometimes. I'll sacrifice myself for the sake of humor. However, if something's not intended as humor, but as meanness, I will take it as such. But we're all nice, friendly people, so there shouldn't be any meanness anyways :)

My first post in this topic was to state my possibly arrogant position on what would happen if China attacked. The post in the other topic was to show my views on why there is a supernatural. That's all they were intended to be. Nothing more. Just so we're all straight on that :)

So let's all play nice and respect eachother's opinions. I don't care if someone thinks the moon is a big hunk of mozzerella, and no one should care if I think milk is better than pop (as in soda-pop, not my dad-pop). They are just opinions. Opinions differ, and that is what makes life interesting. That, of course, is just my opinion. Maybe your's is different. That's the beauty of opinions! (Or is that another opinion? Your answer is probably an opinion too, so don't bother :wink:)

And to anyone who has been trollish, please don't. We are puppies, not trolls. Even if you live under a bridge in reality, once you enter the forums, you are a happy, fun-loving puppy. Unless you are a lobster. But you are still happy and fun-loving even if you are a crustation. Or a food item. (Or is that just another one of these infernal opinions? Hmmmm..... I'm going to shut up now, and that's a fact :))
[size=75]Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. --Muad'Dib[/size]
[img]http://www.browserloadofcoolness.com/sig.png[/img]