64bit versions of some binaries

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
LazY Puppy

64bit versions of some binaries

#1 Post by LazY Puppy »

Hi,

I'm looking for 64bit versions of some binaries, like:

- imagemagick
- picscale
- xosview
- aaphoto

etc.pp.

Some won't come to mind actually, so I will add them later.

Thanks
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

LazY Puppy

#2 Post by LazY Puppy »

Ok,

here is the rest of the 64bit binaries I'm looking for:

- replaceit
- yad
- png22pnm
- sam2p
- tif22pnm
- libgtk2desklet.so

Complete List of 64bit binaries I'm looking/searching for:

- imagemagick
- picscale
- xosview
- aaphoto
- replaceit
- yad
- png22pnm
- sam2p
- tif22pnm
- libgtk2desklet.so

I need them to create a SFS containing these binaries to be able to run Tahr64 6.0.2 as a LazY Puppy without to do a remaster of Tahr64 6.0.2 - just by modified init Script and loading SFS Modules at bootup.

I'm doing this already using Vivid beta2 and Tahr 6.0.2 in 32bit which is very comfortable. They are booting directly into complete DE Interface.

So, please help to get this collection of 64bit binaries into a SFS Module!

Thanks

Edit:

Added libgtk2desklet.so to the List.
Last edited by LazY Puppy on Wed 15 Jul 2015, 13:32, edited 1 time in total.
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

disciple

#3 Post by disciple »

Are they not available from Ubuntu Tahr?
Do you know a good gtkdialog program? Please post a link here

Classic Puppy quotes

ROOT FOREVER
GTK2 FOREVER

LazY Puppy

#4 Post by LazY Puppy »

disciple wrote:Are they not available from Ubuntu Tahr?
Probably some of them - except libgtk2desklet.so.

But I can't access them via Package Manager, since I can run Tahr 64 only at home, where I don't have any Internet Access anymore.

At my favorite Internet-Cafe there are only 32bit Machines.

Downloading them manually from Ubuntu (don't know where) of course is a mess when it comes to the dependencies.

So maybe someone is able and willing to download them, to package them and to upload them to datafilehost.com or any different online file hosting service?
RSH