CamPhoneTab - USB interface for cameras/phones/tablets

Filemanagers, partitioning tools, etc.
hamoudoudou

pupjibaro has included CamPhoneTab in its Puppy Stretch

#91 Post by hamoudoudou »

pupjibaro has included CamPhoneTab in its Puppy Stretch
Pupjibaro is always ahead. Beware, These Puppies are born outside USA, australia ? No, mexico y abajo
Please make change in 1st post to better highlight where to click to install CamPhoneTab . New version installed on my artfulpup.
I will test it on... :twisted: April ... I put it a month in quarantine

Semme

#92 Post by Semme »

Long time Big Guy --"Good" stuff ! Happy Valentines Day too! :D:wink:

S4 Kit-Kat mount via factory USB cable is instantaneous aboard Xenial 7.5, 32bit. File transfer to and fro, as expected. Xenial required the additional libgcrypt-11 pkg.

For any of you out there having trouble with this connection method, make sure you've got a decent cable and not one of those lousy after-market jobs. Without a solid connection you're gonna encounter missing directories and Input/Output errors when you go to transfer files. And if you happen to accidentally bump the cable or phone during a connection session and CPT becomes unresponsive, ensure you're unmounted, unplug, then restart your X server.

BTW Bill, nice work ball-gag'n :mrgreen: Xenials plug'n-play apps.

In fact, I'd expect nuthin less from you these days..
>>> Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities. It helps you live a life less trivial <<<

hamoudoudou

the reason of not working : equipment bad quality

#93 Post by hamoudoudou »

To Confirm what Semme tells us, plug and cable quality were the reason of not working. Software is not guilty. Unless April is right and soon our laptop will explode..