Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon 22 Dec 2014, 19:35
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Unsorted
Xfire chat client plugin for gaim
Moderators: deshlab, Flash, GuestToo, Ian, JohnMurga, Lobster
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
papaschtroumpf

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jul 2005, 12:17    Post subject:  Xfire chat client plugin for gaim  

If any of you are gamers, you probably know about Xfire, which only runs on windows. Xfire fire is a chat client (like gaim, icq, ...) that integrates into most recent windows games so that you don't have to leave the game to chat. It also has other features such as allowing you to see what servers your friends are playing on and how much time you've spent in each game (that's a piece of information I definitely would rather avoid knowing Very Happy )

Anyhow, some clever Swiss has come up with a gaim compatible plugin that supports the Xfire protocol (none of the other features, but chat is what I want): http://www.fryx.ch/xfire/
Since I'm leaving on vacation in a few hours, I haven't tried to play with it, but I hope that this is going to work with the version of gaim on puppy.
I thought I'd let you guys know. I'll give it a try later...

Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Unsorted
Jump to: